X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Sorry about that. My computer bluescreened, but things seem to be running smoothly now.

Who knew that replacing the CPU fan would have such catastrophic repercussions... -_-;
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I think it's about time you got yourself a new PC XD
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Good f*cking going, T-sama... You hype yourself up for the Trista-Cygnus encounter and you can't think up of what Trista should say... Brilliant!
        Hopefully, it should come to me very shortly. I seriously don't want my first major block in TSU... No way in hell would I want that.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wriggle

I got it fixed last night. The funny thing is, I was half asleep while I did it, so I barely remember what was wrong with it, or how I even fixed it. XD

@TRXD

When I get a writer's block, I either relax until it leaves, play music while I type, or I will it away.

One of those might help you.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone.

I'm having writer's block for everything aside from Infinite Project now...

FUCK...

Anyways where do I need to post in my RP's aside from Infinite Project?

Comment

@S121
              The thing is that it's come at a somewhat major point in Trista's story. If it came at any other time, I would still be annoyed but not to the extent where I am now. It's almost as if Fate wants to stab me in the back for any time that I achieve something.

>Get round to hanging up posters in room and also record some videos.
              >STAB! You now have writer's block! On a major plot point!

Spoiler:

"I so hate you, Fate! Did my sister put you up to this?"
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@SUSTIC

TSU for Jason, and in ATWAG.

@TRXD

Ok, so what significance does this event have for Trista? How does this play out in your mind?

If we find this out, we might be able to build up off of that.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121
                  Basically, this is a time where Trista and Cygnus are able to speak to each other in almost complete privacy. A time where Trista and Cygnus are able to discuss whatever they want. This means that Trista freely able to question Cygnus on anything that she wants and the same goes for Cygnus (should Wriggle's characters ever learn self-awareness).
                  Why this is important is because of the stuff that Trista can learn about Cygnus from the several years that they have been apart and even recall some of the days when they were together (not in the couple kind of together).

While this seems easy to get through and easy to do, the major problem that I'm having is the first goddamn question or what to say to start the whole thing off. Once I get through that, then everything should be fine. I emphasise should because I can never predict what Wriggle is ever going to post despite his characters' collective nature.

Comment

@TRXD

Okay, so for the first step, Kris needs to be shooed away.

This is a private moment, so she needs to go, but don't just say "GTFO!", politely do it. XD

After that, I would say to give Wriggle the message of what you're planning and try to collaborate with one another.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121
                      Kris has already left. Cygnus used Mean Look on Kris. But instead of preventing Kris from running away, Kris ran away regardless.

As for the whole collaboration thing, that's all fine and all and it would definitely come in handy. But this is just a simple one sentence to start the whole thing off. I have never been good at conversation starters (and it's a good thing that I have a shy character who's not good at making conversation at all else this would be more embarrassing).

Comment

@TRXD

Ahh, ok. Well the good news is that everything is underway now.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121
                          At least... But I'm gradually falling asleep so I might not be able to post tonight unless Wriggle becomes active again.

On a side note, I'm finally getting some of my videos back up. And... while editing, I discovered a nice little surprise. One of the characters that I will encounter in an upcoming Dust:AET episode is voiced by the same person who voiced Flamegirl from TOME. I fanboyed so hard when I found that out.

Comment

Back. I wasn't active cuz I was driving.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hi. Am I needed.

Comment

Zzz... *yawn* Darn it, T-sama... Why are you making Touhou Hisouten .gifs at an hour like this...? It's like 3:20AM... Why...? Why?!

Comment

Working...
                                X