X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great since Elsword is finally working for me.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

nice, I wonder if I can still play it

EDIT: Nope, my account is gone
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I just had a brilliant idea (I think)

I was going through my list of characters and I think I know exactly what character I can use for Shinka Knights.

Nemesis.

Aion's assistant AI. She does have an Android form and very little backstory development but she has more than nothing still...
        Which means I can adapt her easily.

EDIT:

This is pretty much the only thing I had on Nemesis in my notes.

- Nemesis: Although obviously an AI, Aion believes her to be connected to the conscious of his sister, Tina.
        She is capable of existing in a spirit-like form (hologram) outside of the vehicles she is incorporated in alongside Aion.
        Her appearance:
        Spoiler:

Hologram:

Android:

Although I tied her to Aion, I think I could make her independent...
        ...Unless I can think of someone else I can pair her with on my end...

EDIT 2:
        I figured out my characters

Starla and Nemesis

Starla is a scientist type character and would fit the Stella type.
        Nemesis is an AI/Android and would fit the Golem type.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-14-2014, 03:20 PM.

Comment

@Kristia

Just make a new one.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

probably I´l do it

anyways, Im going fr a nap, this week wil give me all the hours I owe to my body

cya in some hours
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh Kristia if you get back into Elsword you can feel free to join the ElAssaultTeam9 guild. It's a guild I made for the Elsword players of Yukkuricraft. Currently it's me, Wriggle, and Zekai in the guild.

Comment

Mumble's back up.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

Just realized something. By thinking on Nemesis and Starla, i think I can explain now how Nemesis came to be even in EG.
                  ...Starla created Nemesis by extracting a consciousness from Aion's pendant which holds one of the pieces of the Shards of Starlight.

Everything is falling into place...
                  ( 0w0)

Now if I can do a similar story in Shinka Knights...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not feeling particularly good... Not in the physical way but in... other ways... I'm not in a mood to be posting anytime soon and, if I am on mumble, do not expect me to talk as much as I would (although I am a naturally silent person).

@Wriggle
                    If you could get a post up for TSU soon, that would be nice. Although I won't be able to reply to it until maybe tomorrow evening.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hey Wriggle whenever possible I would like to talk to you in private on Mumble. Yesterday or so when we were talking privately you kind of left early before I could tell you something I had planned.

Comment

@TRXD

Is everything alright?
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah, the ElAssaultTeam9. I remember the days. Them's good ol' days. Unfortunately, the accident had left me useless in battle (the accident being my computer is not functional as of yet), and I was forced into an early retirement. But I still remember... I still remember...

Comment

well.. I wasn't kidding about the need of sleep
                            my eye bags are still showing, but starting to fade

Spoiler:

Comment

GAH I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

Sorry everyone I forgot to pay my internet bills for last month, and as such I've been without internet until recently.

Now that I'm back I want to make a character for EG...

But I keep drawing blanks...

Comment

@ Neo

You...have characters for EG already.

Terra, X, and Haruki

(Can't Find X's App because...search won't allow single letter)

EDIT: Or...you just want to make a new one?
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-15-2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X