X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good day ursuh, how you been?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good, just working on more parts for Shinka Knights, helping SUSTIC prepare a new Character for ATWAG (EXCALIBER from Warframe), and reviewing SUSTIC's app in TSU OOC.

How about you?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Excalibur, actually. It's not in all caps, from what I know.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

im doing ok, still reccovering sleeping hours
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

I'll be sure to change that next time.

@Kristia

Ehh, I don't think Mara can travel through Cyberspace. She's not a Digimon, and Renamon didn't give her the Digivice. Not only that, but you didn't really say how she managed to reach Cyberspace, she just kind of appeared out of nowhere. Could you edit it, then maybe remove the post and keep it for later? It's just that John and Mima were in the middle of something, and Mara just kind of appeared. I tried to find a way to work around it, but it kind of disrupts the entire situation going on.

I'm not trying to be pushy or mean, I'm just trying to remove inconsistencies and try and finish John and Mima's scenario before anything else happens.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

sure, let me edit it

Spoiler:

Comment

just to let you know utsuh, I already edited my post

Spoiler:

Comment

I told him.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

thank you zekai

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Oh, right! Sorry! 0_0;;

It's just that I've been busy trying to finish my app for Shinka Knights and finish the upgrade list as well. So far, I've gotten a lot done.

I'll try to post as soon as possible, but to be honest, you might want to save your post in a text document. I imagine that the scenario will be finished by tomorrow, considering that I need to also wait for Mima after I post. Sorry about that.
                      sigpic

Comment

its ok, I can wait

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on here lately, been playing Elsword since it decided to work for me now.

Ok now for the real message, in the next week or so I won't be on except for tapatalk since I'll be in Key West and be away from my laptop (not taking it down) so I telly won't be posting in ICs and won't be on Elsword as well. Here is my notification to all.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz8e7R9l76Q

*insert dumbstruck speechless look here*

Comment

guys..I´ll be doing some tests most of the week so my time here will be either strictly limited or nonexistent.

Whatever place im needed in the RPs, im going to be fully active for almost all today´s night

Spoiler:

Comment

Man it's been quiet today and I don't like it all too much... It makes me feel unnerved a bit o-o

Anyways what are you all up to...? Well those of you who are on that is...

Comment

Working...
                                X