X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im preparing my clothes for this week and relaxing for the most part, how are you SUS?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good. Need a new headset still as now my sound is now fluctuating between quiet and loud depending on how straight the cord is. I might go and try and get a wireless one next.

Other than that I'm doing good. Waiting on S1 to post in TSU, and ATWAG. I'm also trying to think of a way to revive Infinite Project. It's an RP I really want to keep alive, but I have no clue aside from just trying to be active. With TSU, ATWAG, EG, and Infinite Project I just fear I can't well... keep Infinite Project up. Those who did join it aside from me, Katrix, and S1 (oh and Cucoo though he had only posted there for like the first time within a few months last week) are no longer active in it. So I don't know what to do with Infinite Project aside from try to stay active in it, become more active in it, and hope people will decide to join it.

If I am unable to do that then I would close Infinite Project down.

Comment

that happens when we try to have too many things to check on.

we must take priorities on what to keep working with and on what to let go

take for example my pokemon story
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I know...

But Infinite Project when I made it, it was the first original RP idea I had. TSU is just a remake (about the 2nd or 3rd one.)

I also already made too many plans for bosses, and plot ideas, characters, and S1 and Katrix (and I believe Cucoo) really like IP.

I made too many plans for it when I really shouldn't, hence one of the reasons why me and S1 want to keep it alive. We both had made so many plans for it.

I might just make it a private RP between me, S1, Cucoo, and Katrix. If that doesn't work then I will close it down.

Also Elsword special events for this week are a pain in the butt -.-

Comment

let´s just hope it stays alive

In other news.. Mr Bean is making me cry of laughter XD

Spoiler:

Comment

One down, two to go.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

hi there wriggle, how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah...

Lol.

I just for the first time in all my time playing Elsword I am level 51, and I finally reached the beautiful city of water Hamel. Beautiful architecture, amazing music, and oh god it feels amazing to be in Hamel for the first time.

Hell I find the place so beautiful (well at least the music feels so... calming) that I just can sit back and fall asleep to Hamel's music. Especially the Fountain of Healing.

Comment

I'm sorry for falling asleep when I'm needed here, but man did that dream give me an idea for a backstory!

I'll be on Mumble.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

hi there utsuh, how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello Kristi. I'm adding three selected Pokemon trainer to the RP while letting go of Vi and Jinx since TRXD bailed out.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

ok then, juzt to let you know that Renamon asked Yukari to make a gap to the SDM mansion

Spoiler:

Comment

And I thought I replied to that.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

really? let me searc for it

Spoiler:

Comment

Post 3344 I believe.

@Anyone
                                Look over my Drayden app plox
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X