X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all have our odd collections
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That I can understand but would you keep stuff that's full of roach s**t and things falling apart that can't be fixed?

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

as I said a post aboye your, people have strange things. Some stranger than others, trust me that I have seen strange things

try searching for people who are heavy collectors, they have way too much stuff, from simple stuff like clothes or DVDs to strange things
        like used lightbulkbs and burnt VHSs

yn another news.. fanfiction has utterly hooked me with all the pairings in tv, Videogames, anime, and cartoons that I have imagined ><
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Speaking of fanfictions, I need to finish up mine. I haven't made a new chapter in 4-5 months.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Good evening everyone. How are all of you today?

Comment

hi theree Serene, Im doing reeally good because of a great date I had ^^

How about you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Serene. I had one hell of a day. Read the few past post to know. How you been?

EDIT: I got to get an early rise so I'm getting to bed. See you all later.

Sent by Tapatalk
                Last edited by Zekai; 04-27-2014, 01:32 AM.

Comment

@Kristia

I'm doing good myself. Also glad you had a great time today. My day was also pretty good, lazy but good.

I'm also going to need to start hitting the gym again to lose some weight (I gained like 10 pounds in the past 3 weeks), not a good thing. Though I'm not overweight I do try to keep myself healthy. I'm probably going to go for daily walks for 30 minutes to an hour each morning.

Comment

thats good to know Serene, mornins are perfect for excersice

tomorrow I may have a lazy day too, not much homework this week

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah exercise is best saved for mornings to afternoons in my opinion. Get your exercises done as early as possible so you can have the rest of the day to do more important stuff or whatever you want if you don't have anything to do.

I used to take a 30 minute jog each morning, and a 15 minute jog at about 7 PM, but I eventually stopped for some reason. Now I'm going to get back into jogging during the morning. I might also drag Sustic along to try and help him get into shape even though he has a slightly weak heart.

Comment

My body is balanced, or i think it is, I eat my 4 meals (lunch at school counts), walk from school to work and then home, and eat my pills

im just worried that my skin could get a bit green since I love lemon water, since it happens with carrot juice, I wonder if I can turn into a she hulk haha

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

DAMMIT
                          I still need to think of a post for:
                          Serena of TSU

And Bang Shishigami for ATWAG. Need to think of a location though...

Comment

Morning Serene.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well I dun goofed.

I borrow Jasmine's computer to log into Yukkuricraft so I can post and I forgot to sign out as her in turn I ended up posting for my characters with her account. I SERIOUSLY need to remember to sign out of her account if I want to use her computer to post on the forums.

Now she's laughing at my mistake =-= and I'm terrified at what I've done.

Welp that's what I get for staying the night at Jasmine's again...

Comment

@SUS

Its ok. You was just "distracted", that's all.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X