Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah I still can't think of anything for TSU or for Bang of ATWAG

Comment

@Serene

Maybe an encounter with SUS's character? (TSU)

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Which one though? He has several.

Anyways I'll be on mumble so I might not post here all too often.

Comment

@Serene

His main one, green hair and glasses. Think his name is Andrew?

I know there's a few that aren't doing anything at TSU right now. I have two. Cucoo, SUS, S1, Wriggle all have characters on standby.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well I will take that into consideration.

Also here:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ5diOTV4cg

Comment

hm.. seems like everyone is having their time for resting, ok then.

time for some fanfiction reading while waiting
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Not me. There's no rest for me for the next 30 hours.

@Everyone

Since there's a storm coming, on the road back home. No breathing room for legal and in Indian style too. Can't move my legs at all. I'm so uncomfortable right now.

EDIT: I got about 15 hours of shows to watch and posts to make once I get home.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

mother nature has been rather upset this year
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

What's worse is that I'm sitting Indian in a car, suitcase on top of me and stuff under my legs so I literally have no movement of my legs and my legs are yelling at me.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

hm.. try focusing on something you like. I do it all the time when Im either stressed or scared

Think of a place you would enjoy walking or sitting or whatever, imagining it in a weather you love to be in and then just get immersed into it

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

My First final is at 7:45 AM
                        Paranoia: sleeping through all alarms and missing it.

Again: will be back Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

cucoo, do the same thing I suggested to zekai about a post above you

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

We pulled over to readjust me and now my grandma is laying across me but I got my legs some breathing room now.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

RP General Discussion

Aye gonna listen to what i call my spirit song now to lull me to sleep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biRLYm77RyU

This puts me into immediate calm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

well then, it is time for me to go to sleep, cya people ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X