X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Thanks and I have about an hour or so before I'm home and have internet again. I have 14 hours of anime to watch plus what I have recorded on my DVR so make that nearly 24 hours of shows to watch.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

that sounds great
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I know it's kind of late to say this, but welcome back!
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

thank you utsuh, welcome back too
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yup, Jack's life in a shellnut. Emphasis? Might have added a pinch, but all the more juicy.

Now for Nera to do a 'taste test.'

... And a response tomorrow. Can't wait though. Night.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.

@Kristia

Thank you.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

IM HOME AND HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!!!!

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

phew.. that was a long post for me

welcome back zekai ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Alright, so I just bought the first volume of Puella Magi Madoka Magica The different story which is a series focusing on Mami and Kyoko before the main story. This will help me RP Spira even better

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

I forgot to post for Russia so merp
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Listen guys I have some news. I'm not leaving, but for the next few weeks starting tomorrow I will be on vacation.

As such I won't be able to post, but I will be giving my characters temporarily to Sustic, Wriggle, S1, and anyone else.

Aisha, and Margaret in ATWAG, as well as Astraea in EG will be given to SUSTIC, along with Zero, X, Axl, and any of my NPC's (Like Alia and the Maverick Hunters) of ATWAG.

Chris and Claire Redfield along with William Birkin can be given to S1 if he wishes to accept them while I go on vacation.

Please note guys I will be going on vacation to New Mexico to visit family for 2-3 weeks starting tomorrow. So... yeah.

Also if Wriggle really wants to he can control Aisha and Axl if Sustic does not wish to control those two.

Comment

But.

Zero.

Zero x Nitori D:

We'll figure out who takes who temporarily. You go and have a good trip, milady.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Okay Wriggle.

I guess you all can talk out who gets control of which of my characters in the RP's while I'm away. Now if you will excuse me I will be going now to pack up my stuff.

Comment

Have a safe trip, milady. :3
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

im back from the seminar, Roman Polansky sure knows how to be crude, but direct in his movies

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X