Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Nighty night.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

Comment

@Serena
        Good morning (or rather afternoon for me). I'm currently hanging around while I wait for next class. Chen was getting on my nerves so I've left him in the hands of my friends. Relax, these people are with Chen nearly as much as I am so it isn't anything to be concerned about. I just needed time off and I took matters into my own hands. I wouldn't be surprised if I took the week off and did something other than take care of Chen. No offense to guy. He's nice and I know he means no harm. But his habits and behaviour can get to me sometimes.

On another note, I've heard news that the cast for Sailor Moon Crystal has been announced. I'm going to check it out once I get home and share my opinions if I can come down to any.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hi TRXD

Speaking of Sailor Moon. Taokaka references it in Blazblue Continuum Shift.

Before her fight with Hazama in Continuum Shift, Taokaka exclaims "In the name of... the big white thingy in the night sky... Tao shall punish you!"

Comment

guh.. rosario vampire finally finished.. i loved it.. but..

I want more chapters DX

In another news, I found one of the funniest moments in my favorite manga ^^

Careful with the image, it is a spoiler
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Gaaah, now I'm remembering the second opening "Disco Lady".

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

that opening was rather.. fanservice? idk to be honest

but the manga.. it was great
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It was and just the video was just, I don't have words for it but just "What the hell type of opening is this?".

Now I have to read the manga to know what happens.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

one thing to prepare you, they have separate paths, waaaaayy separate paths

Mizore is more epic in the manga than in the anime (My favorite character <3)

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

I think you forgot about London.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow. Honestly, I thought I was waiting for you... Well, it's been edited...

Comment

@Wonder

Ok. Post incoming.
                          sigpic

Comment

Im back home, I forgot to tell you guys that this week I will go to a Seminar about Shakespeare on cinematography and let me tell you that these last four hours were worth it

Wonder, your little time traveler just pissed off my dear Jackal, you just made him enter a minefield with no map XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

WB, I just got reception so I'm now getting notifications again.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

thank you and welcome back zekai ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X