X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB Kristy. I'm doing much needed posts right now.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hi there zeai, Im waiting for posts at the moment
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Zeai? Why do people mess up my name at times? Anyways, you wanting on someone specific?
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

geez it was just a typo zekai XD

and no, so far I think your characters aren´t interacting with mine, so its ok
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I know it was a typo but it happens too often with mine and I know none of mine are interatcing with yours, I was asking about the other rpers.

Comment

I don´t know why your name gets many typos to be honest.

Hm.. I remember trouble for shinka knights and she already said she was making the post for everyone there

wonder too, but he will answer as soon as he logs on

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok cause I'm on Mumble with Cucoo, S1 and Wriggle so if you needed them, I can let them know.

Comment

@Kristia

Oh, welcome back!
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

hi there utsuh, how you been?

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Welcome back

Also, yay number 10000 post.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Achievement Unlocked!

You may be post #10,000 but I'm replied #10,000

Comment

@Kristia

Doing good, just trying to get motivation to type up posts.

@Katrix

Thank you.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

well then, Im off to sleep.

But first, let me show you something Im so going to enjoy using when people ask me a very common question XD

cya then ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

We have done it. We have officially beaten the Count to 10,000 Thread in the span of 5 months. And they said that 10,000+ posts in a thread was impossible.

Time to celebrate! But how...? Hmm... Flandre image spam? But if only I was at my computer of if SUSTIC was awake... (T__T)
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

5 months you say? That's a bit slower than last time. I mean, we did manage to get to 20 000 in a bit less than 7 months in the old thread.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X