X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah yeah I know guys I know. I've been reading through the General Discussion a lot while waiting for posts.

I've seen the conversations here, and even had friends quarrel like kids in real life.

Though when it comes to things Godzilla or Power Rangers I get HIGHLY defensive. Also I had just woken up from only 3 hours of sleep, didn't have coffee, and had to go to work and I got home not even thirty minutes ago. My judgement and mind was so damn cloudy that I just felt like yelling and decided to vent off my tired and cloudy mind on the forums.

But in all seriousness when it comes to talk about the Power Rangers, or Godzilla DO NOT think that I won't intervene if there is arguing. I will squeeze my way into any conversation about Godzilla (and Sentai), and will just go all out, not caring what the type of arguing, even if that kind of arguing Sus and Zekai had happens a lot. I don't really care.

I take Godzilla, and Sentai seriously. Godzilla more so though.

So yeah. I know you arguing like kids is commonplace here, it almost always is on online forums. Here is not an exception.

Now if you will excuse me... I'm going to go pass out now. I am so fucking tired, and bed is the only other thing on my mind right now.

Comment

well then, I won´t disturb your time of rest Serene, enjoy it^^

but first..
      http://i.imgur.com/QXrejFt.jpg

if there is an explosion, expect a power ranger around XD
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I have very interesting news.

You all know of Screwattack Death Battle series? Hate it or love it at the end of this weeks death battle between Fulgore of Killer Instinct, and Sektor of Mortal Kombat it showed the preview of the next Death Battle...

Yeah I figured they were going to do a Godzilla Death Battle in an upcoming Death Battle due to the film being released recently. Yeah the preview at the end of this weeks episode showed Godzilla's silhouette, and had his roar.

Did not show or hint at who will be his opponent for the next Death Battle. So in the mean time who wants to guess as to whom Godzilla will be fighting in the next Death Battle?

Comment

Im thinking of King Kong, he is one of the monster protagonists in movies
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

True.

Then again they would have to do something to amp up King Kong's height if they go with the american King Kong, as that King Kong is... not as large as Godzilla. The most recent Godzilla stands at a whopping 100 meters tall, while I believe King Kong is about 40-50 ft tall. If we go with the original Godzilla from the original films, then it would be a fair fight. Though if they used Godzilla from the 1984-1995 (Japanese Godzilla, not counting the American 98 film Godzilla) era and up Godzilla would be standing at 70-100 meters tall, far taller than King Kong.

So I would guess that there is a possibility, but depending on which Godzilla they use well... King Kong would not stand much of a chance if they use one of the more modern Godzilla's.

Not even the Megazord from Power Rangers would be able to handle the 1984 and up Godzilla which stands around 70-100 meters tall.

Knowing Death Battle they probably would try to find some other Giant Non-Godzilla film monster/being to fight Godzilla.

I'm really now thinking of all the possibilities, and which Era Godzilla they use.

Comment

but then again. the creature/robot/etc.. has to be a known one by either players or movie fans

I stil think Godzilla would beatKing Kong though

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah. They will have to go with someone or something AT LEAST recognizable by gamers and movie fans.

But yeah, Godzilla would beat King Kong. I mean King Kong was what? Killed by airplanes armed with fully automatic weapons? Every weapon of an entire army, missiles, tank rounds, energy cannons, freeze rays, and many other weapons were barely capable of slowing the original Godzilla(s) down.

Godzilla also is just more powerful in almost every aspect than King Kong.

Comment

Godzilla

VS

another reptilian creature many would know

Spoiler:

Yoshi

...just...
                  ...just think about it...
                  ...think about how it would play out...
                  ...the results would be hilarious...

Comment

Nowi wins!

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

EDIT:
                      This is more fitting:
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-17-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

hm.. A 1.50 meters(?) girl against a giant dinosaur..

Everything is possible

Spoiler:

Comment

and then Manakete Transformation kicks in and that little girl turns into a really big dragon.
                          ...Divine Dragon skill: Effective against other Dragons...
                          ...now if Godzilla was considered a dragon then it would work...
                          ...but...
                          ...he's a ...sea creature isn't he?

Comment

Godzilla is a giant mutant, nuclear, amphibious reptile.

Comment

aye, amphibious..that's what I was thinking of...

Oh and I thought of another one: Godzilla VS Grima

...and I went on another Grima picture hunt and found some more good ones...

You know, the more I think on Grima, the more the concept of what he is kinda chills me...
                              Even if it's the classic concept:
                              Have you ever looked in the mirror and watch yourself become the monster you promised to destroy?

The game does not really paint him as evil as he could be...
                              It skims the surface.
                              Oh they could have done so much more...

They could have done so much more...
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-17-2014, 09:40 PM.

Comment

kyaa<3 internet is so awesome >_<

I haven´t stopped reading fanfics alll day
                                http://i.imgur.com/KVJKzSa.gif

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X