Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet TR, Internet will be your savior

Now I shall leave, cya later ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I went and saw the new Godzilla movie and it was AWESOME!! Enough said.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I know right?, that movie destroyed the old one ^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
          I do believe you're talking about '98 Godzilla or rather just 'Zilla. Kaiju fans don't talk about 'Zilla.

I really need to go see the new Godzilla. But my parents are both away at the moment and I can't drive to the nearest cinema. And I'm not going to take a bus. On the other hand, I do need to go into town to buy a few games and a new mouse. My current one is almost completely broken, it barely left-clicks.

Hmm...

(P.S. I'm still sad about the whole Sailor Moon thing from last night/yesterday.)
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah... that 98 movie on it's own was a... mediocre monster movie, not a Godzilla movie.
            This new Godzilla film is from what I heard an ACTUAL English reboot to the original Godzilla series made by the Japanese company Toho.

Also like TRXD I too need to go see this film. Because I am a Godzilla fan.

Comment

@SUS and TRXD

Its a remake of the Godzilla vs Mothra movie but waaaaaaay better.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Actually Zekai it's not a remake of Godzilla vs Mothra. If it was, then Mothra would have been in it. Mothra is not in it from what I have already seen and read of it.

It is a different creature(s) in the movie, not Mothra. It is even stated that it is a reboot of the Godzilla franchise, not a remake of Godzilla vs Mothra.

You can argue with my logic, or what I said but it really isn't a remake of Godzilla vs Mothra. Like I said, if it was then Godzilla would be facing Mothra, not this MUTO creature that is in the film.

Comment

It's a new type of Mothra apparently.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai and SUSTIC
                    >Only a minute kaiju fan.
                    >Will not argue about kaiju movies.

@SUSTIC
                    Unsure on whether to pester you to edit your post and respond to Trista or just wait.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

If it WAS a new type of Mothra then... okay so? It's a different creature called MUTO or Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism. An ancient creature from a much earlier time period which feeds off radiation and radioactive material. As the earth's radiation subsided it moved underground and put itself in a cryptobiotic state.

Also did they ever explicitly state or even hint at that the new creature IS a new type of Mothra?

Comment

@TRXD

SUSTIC says that he's editing his post.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have friends who are major Godzilla nerds/freaks/ whatever you want to call them and even they say it's a new Mothra so I'm not going to argue with them about it and I'm just saying what I heard.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai and Sus

Okay you two, first. Stop arguing like siblings.

For one Sustic stop. You have NOTHING to prove, and this whole ordeal is pointless. So just stop. If he heard it from some friends he trusts, then don't force him to think otherwise. He probably trusts his IRL friends FAR more than some of us here on the forums who he did not meet yet IRL. I know I already yelled at you in real life before I post this, but I feel like yelling at you here as well.

And for Zekai.

Go on, trust your friends. I can say that I watched the movie (yeah sorry Sus, I kinda got off work early yesterday and saw it with friends before I came home), and saw no evidence myself that it is a new type of Mothra in the film. The new creature(s) do not even look like forms of Mothra. It even states on various movie sites that advertise the film, and have info on it that it is a complete reboot of the Godzilla series centered around Godzilla's origins, and a completely new type of monster.

(Please note that I am a diehard Godzilla fan with a shed completely filled with Godzilla memorabillia at my old parents house.)

THEN AGAIN It is still a new movie, and with films of all kinds there are usually details that are not labeled in the movie. As some extra info will usually be found online, or on the DVD/ Blu ray releases of the films as extra content. So for all we know it COULD be a new type of Mothra, or a creature of Mothra's species (though if I recall Mothra was some sort of Deity... then again in Kaiju films there are a lot of giant monsters referred to as gods or deities), though not directly related to Mothra. Even so I wouldn't say that it is an actual remake of Godzilla vs Mothra, until we have actual proof and valid info.

So now please... stop you two. You are both making yourselves look like idiots. Especially you Sustic trying to prove something meaningless. Seriously, I may love you with all of my heart, and you know it. BUT that doesn't mean that I can't see your flaws. One of your flaws is trying to constantly prove yourself when it comes to pointless info. Now don't make me smack you IRL Sus.

Comment

@Serene

This happens a lot so don't mind us.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Zekai is right Serene, sometimes we all argue like little kids, it will pass in either an hour or a day

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X