X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder
    It's 8PM (3PM EST), I don't think people will be checking it until the evening (or late night in my case). Have some patience and wait for people to become active.
    In the meantime, develop your ideas and your stories. How do you want your RP to flow? What directions do you want to take it? Do you care about how much chaos RPers can make? Do you want to control the way that the RP goes or do you want freedom of change?

@Katrix
    You know what to do for post above.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

its 2:08 pm here TR and Wonder

Im thinking of using my Noir Yuugi app in this RP, just have to modernize her
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
        Aaaaah~! People care about my failed RP~!
        *ahem* I mean... Good. Good. Recycling old ideas of one's own design is not a bad idea. Using Noire Yuugi is perfectly fine. It'd be interesting to see a DCERT Yuugi (unless you are going to do something different) in Corrupture. Makes me less anxious about putting Regina into Corrupture. That or I'll still just make another OC.
        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 05-21-2014, 03:19 PM.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TRXD
          I know. Just a little paranoid from my previous fails.

As for your questions, yes, it is a free rp for the most part. Jonathan leads the police force so any offensive action towards the corrupt must be approved by whoever wants Jonathan in case it's reckless. Mark Zeigman only teaches other people the ways of psychological understanding and communication. What his underlings do from there is up to them. And as for the corrupt, it's more loose than the other factions, but likewise there is no structure. Vector is like the skeleton. He builds structure and can also inspire other depressed people to join the corruption. So he is... In a sense, a god to them. After all, if it weren't for him, their lives wouldn't have gotten any better at all.

I can't wait until things get so bad that they each go to battle on a deserted area using everything they have. That will be the end of the rp. The winner wins the rp. Just imagine, maybe Jonathan shoots Vector's most favorable underling and i vengeance, he begins to slaughter everyone around him. They get so angry at each other they call a battle in a rainy clearing. They then go to all out war.

@Kristia
          Sure. Just... No horns, okay ^^' it would be a little awkward... What do you think she would be a part of?

Comment

@Wonder
            Those were rhetorical questions... (^__^; ) I wasn't expecting an actual answer. But it's nice to know what's brewing in your mind nonetheless (because when an enemy reveals their cards, they lose).

Comment

my idea of neutrality puts me in a stalemate between DCERT and Psyche, but my nature of "All can be helped" is what drives me

What do you guys think?

In a side note, I loved Your RP TR, if we can, that sRP could be reborn as a story
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

If you are talking about making posts, I most likely don't have time. As think are at the moment, my day is usually set up of going to school, go home, watch youtube video from subscriptions, do homework, eat, sleep. I usually don't have time for more. Yesterday I didn't even have time for half of that, eamning more catch up for me today, in addition to a bit of homework to do too.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Kristia
                  Aaaaaaaah~! Someone loved one of my creations~!

!!!

I mean... Well, it's nice to see that someone is appreciative of what I had in mind. Even if it completely broke down because of my negligence, lack of ideas, and the departure of Major Mario.
                  As for the whole reviving Noire thing... Oh, Kristia... You don't know how much I had been thinking about this whole thing since this morning... You don't know...

@Katrix
                  I just meant bumping Wonder for his double post. Nothing else.

Comment

Poor Noire. It was a good RP.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Wait he did, didn't notice. Wow.

@Wonder

Bad Wonder!!! Bad!!!
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Oh! I know with who I can change Yuugi for this RP

Let me search for it.

She will match perfectly

Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD
                          Oh... Well there's an answer...

@ Kristia
                          In all honesty, you backstory and attitude helps where you's be best. All for chaos? Welcome to the corrupt. Deciever? How about a corrupt officer? Aggressively nice? DCERT psyche cross can work out.

@ Katrix
                          *hides in a box from potential threat of rolled up news paper*

Comment

So what is everyone up to this fine day?

Comment

relaxing while making an app fir wonder's RP

What about you SUS?

Spoiler:

Comment

I am not doing much today. Just posted in ATWAG, waiting on a post from S1 for TSU, need to post in Infinite Project, and need to think of a damn post for EG which I just cannot do at the current moment so I will get back to that one.

For Wonder's RP I might join it, I might not. Depends really. I really do have a character design for his RP fortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X