X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ TRXD

OMG TO THE FREAKING MOON OMG THAT IS THE FEELSIEST GAME EVARH!!!!!!

Erm... *ahem*...

But yea, that is such good game! The saddest part is that it never happened... *sniffle whiffle*

Comment

@Kristia and Zekai actually everyone in TSU that is currently active

Hey uh this is just a quick request to everyone in TSU that is posting currently (Zekai and Kristia) please slow down, right now people are held up because they are waiting for others to post. (TRXD is waiting for me, and I'm waiting for S1.) As such with others are posting while others are held up, time continues forward in the RP, and that can actually mess up some stuff.

So please until me, S1, and maybe even Wriggle get active and begin posting more again try to refrain from making posts every few minutes.

Comment

ok then just to let you know that Zekai and I are waiting for you on ATWAG
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I know, I keep forgetting, and I keep getting distracted. Also Zekai is waiting for me in ATWAG? Don't you mean Wonder?

Comment

@ Sus
            Oh... Oops.

Hey guys. Listen, I'm really not in a... Cheery mood, per sé. I'm only going to post where needed and I probably won't be back for a while.

Comment

agh i changed names again

yeah its wonder and I
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So scatterbrained it hurts...

Trying to figure out Galacticraft mod on Minecraft

Trying to write EG: HAX SIGN

Planning on restarting FE Radiant Dawn file

Planning on finishing Xenoblade Newgame + mode

Thinking about learning how to make mods for Minecraft

Wanting to finish playing LoZ: MM for a 4th playthrough

Wanting to get some posts for the RPs done

Wanting to make an official app for Inu Sakuya and Sakuya

Wanting to learn to make 3D models and then how to code a full 3D game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjfD3pXgVOY

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

um.. I suggest you to move one step at a time cucoo

you will burn both sides of the candle in no time

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Oocuc

Take this from a man of premature experience: When it comes to 3D modeling, while it is difficult to model, the main thing about it is that you need to have A LOT of patience. I mean for the models, the rendering (based on what content you added), and whether or not you screw up and how badly. That is why incremental saves are a must. It basically means several different saves for one model, like BIG_GIANT_TANK_THING01, BIG_GIANT_TANK_THING02 and so on.

... But this is input from an amateur. Talk to Katrix about that stuff (not that you asked me in particular...)

Comment

@ Wonder

Oh no, the main problem is I don't know how to model humanoid/biological characters.
                      I know how to 3D model anything else because AutoCAD/SolidWorks is great for anything else.

I made a bob-omb in SolidWorks when I was like...7...
                      I was proud of that...

With AutoCAD in highschool I made swords

Unfortunately Autodesk Maya or w/e it was that is Autodesk's 3D modeler is a bit much for my current little laptop to handle...
                      ...actually it's been a few years since I last looked at the requirements.

Blender 3D, which works fine on my machine...the UI baffles me since I'm so used to Autodesk/Solid Works system of draw interface then extrude with dimensions

@Kristia

Ik...but I want to do everything asap...

Comment

@Cucoo

Wonder is totally right. While CAD programs and the like might not be too graphics intensive, when you deal with things of higher quality, you'll definitively want to have some patience. Rendering can take hours in most cases. Just don't expect it to be too easy. Also, in the long run, I'd say Blender requires better hardware.

@Wonder

No need for separate files, as long as you make sure to duplicate the object every time you add something irreversible. You should normally aim for something that is reversible tough, making a lower resolution a few clicks away.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Have you ever had the feeling that you made yourself completely delusional? That you have your moment of peace and happiness before the truth strikes at you. Hard. No, I'm not talking about my life or anything deep. But it's something I'll say anyway (especially since SUSTIC needs to hear and Katrix might want to perk his ears up).

When watching Doki Doki Precure in the episodes leading up to the final 10, whereby Regina returns (much to my joy) and the plot wavers massively, I got some thoughts that rubbed me the wrong way. The interactions between the main characters and Cure (spoiler) were awful, the story going sub-par, and a lot thoughts were beginning to circle. Checking the reviews of the show on MAL, I discovered some surprising things.

Precure fans labelled Doki Doki as the worst of the shows (subject to change with Happiness Charge). And for good reasons. Looking through the reviews, I found myself agreeing more and more with their points. The excessive focus and detail on Cure Heart, the waste of potential in Sword, the MASSIVE flaws in Cure (spoiler), the souring (not as sour as my cheesecake) and hole filled plot, and the numerous other details. (Shamefully, no complaints on Baby-ex-machina, Ai.)

This hit me but also made me ponder over my current stance on Doki Doki. Is it really as bad as people say? Am I watching a lie? Is this the worst of the Precure shows? Should I stop or should I see this through to the end? Can I even look at my Regina the same way anymore?

*sigh* I have no bloody idea...
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I´ll say it simple

If you like it, then its good for you

EDIT:
                            (11:30 PM)
                            Well then.. my brain is tired and I barely can stay awake

So I shall go to sleep, cya ^^
                            Last edited by Kristia; 05-24-2014, 12:30 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

@katrix
                              Aye, and i think it'll be a few years until i could get a real computer that could handle high end stuff...
                              ...meh might as well put that on hold in life again.

Meanwhile I'm laughing at the fact I've turned Aion into a Hamlet-esque character.

Long deep soliloquies/monologues go go go~

Oh and i've got the stereotypical master-falls-in-love-with-maid conundrum to boot

Made the maid Tina
                              And running with the notion that she is an Arcain (naturally lower in the Venturian social hierarchy) and that she and Aion grew up together.

Oh and I'm also running with a new concept that is tied to everything in EG but is dormant throughout most of the story.

Think Demise from LoZ:SS and you've got an extremely basic premise of what I'm thinking.

Oh how my obsession with shakespearean tragedies and maids have influenced EG: HAX SIGN.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Everyone

I'm sorry for not posting and updating regularly lately, even when I said that I would post. It's just that I have been a little lazy with it.

Anyways, I posted in all the RPs, so go crazy.

@Wonder

You need to post in ATWAG for London.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post81257

@SUSTIC

You need to post in ATWAG (Birkin) and IP.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post81257
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X