X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder
    Well... I might. That's the thing. I might. Just because Regina may be one of my favourite anime characters does not mean that I should be picking favourites and copy-pasting stuff into my ideas. It's good to innovate and tweak existing concepts but to outright copy is never good in my books. This is why I'd be cautious if I were to put Regina into this.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I went and dug up some of the Sakuya pics I could

Because I'm gone off the deep end...

Spoiler:

And the best I found thus far:

@ Kristia

Oh and I'ma dig up the posts in TSU but right now can't.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-20-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo
        And they are all Danbooru images so they won't show up. You have to link them directly instead of using [img].
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Hey, Cucoo.

[breathingheavily][/breathingheavily]

So... Wanna join my rp?

Comment

finally.. my last project.. is done.. I´ll go to sleep for I don´t know how much time while this guy will take notes on what you guys need to tell me

cya later.. *falls asleep*
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

PRAISE THE SUN!!!
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Omg Kristia I am saving that sh*t.

... I guess I should post then. And after that I should post a test OP here and see everyone's opinion.

Comment

@ TR

oh derp

forgot about that fact

so now I went and fixed them all~

@ Kristia

going hunting now for the last set of posts concerning Kiara

found them

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post78556

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post78759
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-20-2014, 08:19 PM.

Comment

@Wonder

You forgot to post for London.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

hm.. what Kiara can do at the moment is to act rather embarrased since she asked what instead of who to Marco

she can apologize to him and then notice the pink haired girl with a rather big asortment of food at her plate (she has high metabolism)

anyways, im back, my brain started asking questions about everything and Rebeca got here to sleep too, so here I am at the comfy couch with
                      a human on my lap with a lot of Zs
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

CORRUPTURE

The Backstory

It was a dark time. 2017... No. It wasn't dark. Rather, it was... Peaceful... was peaceful.

There was once a young boy named Vector Leire. He excelled in school and was a renowned athlete in all sports. But all that mattered to him was that he loved someone.

However, he was in love but never knew if his crush ever loved him back. She left before he could find out and he saved up everything he had to buy a car and go meet her. But when he did meet her... Things did not go out very well. She had already moved on. He thought it was alright. He thought he could move on. He thought he could.

But he couldn't. It was eating away at him. He couldn't perform well at work anymore. He wasn't doing well. No one seemed to take note. No one seemed to care. One night, he was thinking. He was thinking on everything that he had done and experienced. His life was only one set. He got fired because he was depressed and his boss didn't care at all. No athletes accepted him for his poor performance. Then, he remembered his love. He remembered everything they did together. Everything he did for her. Every moment they had. And then he remembered how she moved on... And that's when he snapped. That's when he went insane.

The following years, his depression converted to rage as he took it out on everybody around him. He had nothing to do. No one to love. Nothing to live for. He began committing crimes to fill the void in his heart. But it was only ever half filled. Then... He did something heinous. He used his amazing intelligence to track down the man that his love had moved on to... And set the entire place ablaze. He could do nothing but stare blankly. He didn't even smile. He knew it did nothing for him. He was too enraged to ever smile. Police arrived and tried to stop him. But he rushed into the flaming building.

In there, he ignored the heat and avoided the flames. He heard someone cry for help. He walked over to see that the man that had been with his love was trapped. He couldn't move. The man recognized him. He asked him to help. But he simply looked down on him. And whispered...

"It's all your fault. If you hadn't come along I would be with her. I would still have a job. I would have something to live for. But whether or not you noticed, you ruined me. She doesn't deserve someone like you..."

He took out a gun and pointed at the man's head. The man let out a scream of horror before the gun fired. The man died by his hand. And at that moment, he realized... He was a little more content when he killed.

He escaped the building and began his corrupted spree of crimes. He stole. He hacked. He even killed. He had become America's most wanted.

One day, the police managed to apprehend him. He was about to be taken away, but he noticed the news crew was there for the capture of the country's deadliest criminal. He pleaded one request: to send a message to people to convince them not to become what he had become. He said this.

"... People of America... I am the country's most hated man... But let me tell you... I did it because I had nothing to live for... Stay in school... Shape up... Always love... And if you can't, learn to accept it... Don't become like me..."

But that... Is when the world went to hell.

"... But if you can't... If you really think the world turned it's back to you...

"Make it pay. Leave a mark in you own way! Let them know who they deserted! Take it by force and make it pay! It's not your fault!!! It's theirs!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?!? TAKE REVENGE!!!"

Police took notice and took him away. He was still yelling.

"MAKE EVERYBODY PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO YOU!!! THEN AVENGE ME AND FREE ME FROM THESE DAMNABLE SHACKLES!!! THEN I SHALL LEAD YOU ALL TO GLORY-"

The door shut as the police car rode away.

This was the story... Of Vector Leire.

Vector Leire in his cell (minus eyepatch and earrings).

The Present

It is now 2018. Suicide rates had gone down to zero percent. Why? Because they became too busy making the world pay. Crime had never been more of an issue ever. The death rate was also raking up. The department of protection had set up a new division for these kinds of attacks known as the DCERT(Division for Capturing or Eliminating Renegade Threats), founded by Jonathan Woods, willing to go to great lengths to stop these corrupt minds, even if it means killing them. But this war isn't just for them. Many people have decided to stand up. These are known as the Psyches: people who will try to communicate with the corrupted to talk them back to sense. Of them is Mark Zeigman, a professional psychiatrist who will teach the ways of communication to those who seek it.

Above: Johnathan Woods. Below: Mark Zeigman.

Your Role

Pick a faction, create your character, and fight for your cause. Remember, you are subject to switching factions, but it has to be with reason and it has to happen as a process (as opposed to POOF! I'm here) your actions will determine the fate of the world.

Your job as....

A Corrupt

You have to create chaos across the globe. However, another goal is freeing Vector from his prison/asylum.

A DCERT Officer

You have to stop the corrupt from taking over the world. You might also train under Jonathan.

A Psyche

You do as you wish. Convince the corrupted people you want. Perhaps you knew them? Or maybe you work under Mark

The template is as follows.

Name of Character:

Appearance:

Faction: (Corrupt, DCERT, Psyche)

Biography:

Personality:

Reason you're in that faction:

Extra Note: Jonathan Woods and Mark Zeigman are FREE TO TAKE. All that is set is the faction he's in and the appearance (they're right up there). You can alter them any other way you see fit. I must approve it. And I'm sorry to say, but first come, first serve.

Good luck. Will you need it?.......

Maybe.

So whaddya guys think, huh? Pretty neat?
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-21-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

@Wonder
                          So a modern crime RP... Hmm... This could work. It definitely seems like something that I could join (and causes chaos in). As you can guess, I would go Corrupt. If I have a second character, then... who knows what they could be...

Also, a couple of your images don't work and are incorrectly linked. Namely a Zerochan image and one image flagged with incorrect linking. Never link directly from Zerochan. Either use their own linking system or save and upload to imgur.

Comment

Wriggle, for the things happening in the Shining Needle Castle, I want to punch you, or better, a boot to the head.

Shinmyoumaru doesn't live in the Shining Needle Caslte anymore. She lives with Reimu. Hell, Reimu even made a little house for her to live in. THe other thing is that after the whole DDC thing, Shinmyoumaru wants nothing to do with Seija. Them living together just doesn't make sense. Third, why does Seija want to fight Raiko? From what little connection the two have together, they don't seem to be on bad terms.

You don't have to change anything, but you are repeatedly stabbing my inner lore junkie in the gut.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Okay just for clarification then

1. It is true that Shinmyomaru went to live in Reimu's donation box or whatever, but that's only until the miracle mallet gains power again. And after 30 years you would expect it to gain a little bit of power again. So she found no reason to stay at Hakurei Shrine, and went back to the Shining Needle Castle because she's the princess of all inchlings and therefore believes the castle is basically her heir.

2. Seija... well, common courtesy for Japanese home is to greet the guests with welcoming words, bring them into a guest room, and serve them something to eat or drink. Seija, being the amanojaku of contrary, instead decided to welcome Raiko and Sonic with rude words and serve them, or at least Raiko, some hot servings of silver arrow danmaku.

So

Ye.

Stop kicking me.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD
                                Yay, I have a man of interest ^^

So... Anyone else? Feedback?

EDIT:

Okay, the pictures in the app have been fixed.

I'll post the thread later in the day.

Come one guys, give it a chance...
                                Last edited by Katrix; 05-21-2014, 03:53 PM. Reason: pease refrain from double posting

Comment

Working...
                                X