So are you better now Krispia?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

hi there cucoo and wonder, how are you?

and thanks wonder, time to post

*sees mountain of posts coming to me*

the goddesses shall see my climbing of mount post

and yes wriggle, im better, released most negative stuff and..

climbed up some steps with my special person >//<
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post

That... that pic... OMG that pic... *has a severe nosebleed and dies from blood loss then comes back to life through magic*

That's one of the best pics I've seen of Mokou... I think I'm in love...

Comment

@ Wonder

The music Method? aye that's kinda how I created EG.

...to be honest...
          the ORIGINAL Eternal Galaxy was more...rebellious to all norms. Aion was actually a bad guy and the story followed him in his attempt to overthrow the Venturian Empire.

@ SUS

The saying goes, the bigger they are the harder they [men] fall.

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back! XD

How are you doing?

@SUSTIC

Well, looks like the Wiki will be updated soon, huh?

Careful around Mokou, she'll burn you if you stare too hard.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

She lights em up-up-up~

Comment

@S121

The wiki already has the info on Ara. It had the info on Ara for a long time now. Ara's been out in the Hong Kong, and Korean versions of Elsword, just not the North American version.

Also I've been burned (emotionally and physically) by some of the most vile things on the planet...

By a grill, and my ex-girlfriend.

I think I can handle Mokou...

Comment

hi utsuh, im better as in the upper posts its written, just a minor coughing due to weather

seriously going from 34*C to 9-5*C in less than 24 hours can give a lot of trouble
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUS

I dunno...from some of the pics I've seen, she's a bit more than a handful (if ya know what I mean) ufufufufufufu~ *is set on fire*
                    ...hmm I do believe I am on fire...

@ Kristia

Oh and just to help ya out this was the last EG Post involving Mara

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                    Helios System
                    Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur
                    Cortana's Custom Simulation

When Navarre saw the shockwave, he back-stepped to avoid the main hammer and then focused his shield along his sword to block the attack. When the energy wave struck, it shattered the shields and he used the bright light caused by the shattering shield to duck in to sweep Cortana's legs in an attempt to trip her. Regardless of the results he would have to move fast to put a safe distance between them. A wall of the room provided a point that Navarre could gain an advantage...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well Phoenix fire is much worse than a grill. You do not want to piss this girl off! XD

@Kristia

I hope you get well soon.

The worst climate change I've ever had was when I went from Germany to Texas. The change in humidity made it feel like I was suffocating, like the air was heavy.

@Cucoo

*raises eyebrow*

Up to your usual shenanigans?
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo

Hey at least I'll die happy right?... Right?

Comment

@ S121

Possibly.

Anyway, I'mma switch to trying to sleep here. of course I keep my phone under my pillow cause it's the only thing that can wake me in the morning =w= and the fact that because my bed is lofted I can't put it anywhere else so as to be nearby as an alarm clock
                          So I'll kinda be resting and typing up responses until I finally sleep for tomorrow.

@ SUS

Aye that's the spirit. As the saying goes, Carpe Diem! Seize the day! And squeeze all you can out of it.
                          *rereads what I just typed*
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-10-2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Good morning everyone

I see Cucoo have a tendency to be jelly. Let's see how this goes.
                            my computer have a GTX 680, 12 GB of ram but I can upgrade to 32 of I want and a Quad CPU going at 3.4 GHz.

I also heard that you have a surround headset. 5.1 or 7.1? Mine is a SB EVO ZxR. It's 7.1 and have a internal Sound blaster sound card to do whatever I want with the sound. In a way you could say I have a SB ZxR sound card too because of this.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Well Me headset is Logitech G430 7.1 but I don't know about my soundcard other than Realtek and such... (I don't think I got anything worth while on that front. tbh the reason I got it was USB and the folding capabilities)
                              It's a laptop =w= I so desperately need a Desktop =w=

And
                              Those specs...

But what's surprising me is the fact that
                              I don't even have dedicated GPU and yet I'm playing games like PSO2 on high quality.

One question tho...
                              What is the CPU? Just to confirm what I think it would be...
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-10-2013, 01:29 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Just in case you fall asleep, nighty night.

Originally posted by Cucoo
                                Seize the day! And squeeze all you can out of it.
                                That is the reason why you never hear from that guy from ODST anymore.

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...8196acb2-1.jpg

@Katrix

Welcome back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X