X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Sleep or school I guess. If you want something to do you could always reply for betwixt and between.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Wait I'm actually needed in that place? :/
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I'm on Wriggle. Just nothing to do.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Im on from 8pm to 4 am, this week has been hell at work and medicines give me insomnia Xd
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, I'm back from a catastrophic hard drive failure. Surprisingly, it still works, but my patience for it is quickly wearing thin... -_-;;;

Anyways, am I needed anywhere?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

My fellow utsuh and wriggle, prepare for a new episode of gensokyo´s mythbusters

Can utsuho be used as a rocket to move an ice sled so it can go extremely fast and also eveyone can survive? we shall see ^^
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I wouldn't recommend it. 0_0;

You see, when ice is subjected to a significantly high temperature, it violently explodes, and believe it or not, Mythbusters actually covered this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6cMmk8LZgQ

For example, back in Season 1, during The Devourer Arc, when Nera used ice inside the Extractor to protect herself from the immense heat, she would have been blown up by the violent reaction of the rapidly melting ice.

Best-case scenario, the sled would become a puddle of water within seconds, and worst-case would be a violent ice explosion that would injure everyone. You would have a sled-shaped ice bomb.

Of course, if you're clever, you could use that to your advantage...
                Last edited by S121; 06-12-2014, 02:32 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Im glad you understand I have a back up plan utsuh, two words: miko seals

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I know it's a nitpick, and I hate to nitpick, but I think you mean protection charms/wards. Seals harm Youkai, making it bad for Utsuho and possibly Mara.
                    sigpic

Comment

oh ok, i didn´t know and learned something knew so thank you haha

by the way, what does nitpick mean?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nitpick means to complain or be distressed about something that probably isn't important.
                        sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Sorry to say, but I have another possible nitpick, but this time, it is reasonable.

Mara's plan would work, but only if they were being shot out of a cannon barrel. You see, the explosion would send the group flying, but only the ones that aren't 1,000+ pounds, and the ones that would fly wouldn't fly very far, due to the blast being spread out over a certain radius instead of being focused in a single direction.

A good way to think about it is when you're trying to make shaped charges to blow a hole through a safe. A ball of C-4 will not pierce the safe, due to the explosion's energy being directed in all directions, while a hollow cone-shaped C-4 explosive has almost all of its energy/explosive force directed straight down and against the surface of the safe, allowing it to pierce straight through.

Should I have John address that?
                          Last edited by S121; 06-12-2014, 06:57 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

A new face on the farm!

Comment

@Major

Awwwww! <3

Is it a newborn kitten?
                              sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

No idea. Probably a few weeks old. The help kids found them under one of their trailers, so now we have to handle them and get them accustomed to humans. They already like us!

There are six of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X