• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww it is so adorable...

*slowly begins to cry, eventually floods the entire state of Florida*

It makes me miss my cat...

Comment

utsuh, the sled will explode, so a lot of either smoke, vapor or whatever cover will appear, the wards will protect the group from any damage while the nuclear blast will push it because of the force it shall create.

If there is another thing, the froslass would use the device she has to make a blizzard so they can escape, but that would take her to the very limits of her energy, she would be dealing with nature itself

also.. can't the spartan make another portal?

EDIT: So.. how is everyone doing?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm huntung right now.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

nice, im just back from work
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

................ I wish I had work.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

there is always hope zekai, just don´t give up

EDIT: Just to let you know utsuh that I tried to send you a PM, but you had full inbox
              Last edited by Kristia; 06-12-2014, 10:58 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

But that's the thing, there would be no sled to propel them. It would be chunks of ice by then. Even if they tried to ride a nuclear blast's concussive force, it would risk destroying the entire Corridor of Darkness. Not only that, but I think even Utsuho would need time to prepare such an attack. The reason I say this is because the blast would have to be very strong, due to John being fatter heavier than the others.

Froslass's Blizzard might work, but again, John would be too heavy to carry, at least to carry him a far enough distance. As for the others, both options would be a lot more plausible to use on them.

As for making a Corridor of Darkness within the Corridor of Darkness, I'm not sure. From what Katrix has told me, John would only be able to create one set of Corridors: an entrance and an exit. Right now, they are in the Corridor of Darkness, so John had used up his Corridors.

In the end, John is the limiting factor in this situation.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

ok, im glad it is well justified and explained so no problem

and just in case you didn´t see my edited post, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh. Ok.

Yea, I have too many PMs. A lot of them have crucial RP info, so I don't delete them. I really should just save it all in a text document. -_-;
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

good day everyone, how are you today?

Spoiler:

Comment

Waiting for Pringles Sus and Serene deal with their shit.

I'm just pissed off with irl stuff so I'm not gonna post until later.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

don't worry, im having a similar day while waiting for a LOT of people too

Spoiler:

Comment

More kittens!

Comment

@Mario

I don't know if you are trying to curse us or bless us. O both love you and hate you right now. They're so cute.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Major

Are those the kittens they found?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X