Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Damn...

Maybe the guy finds getting beat up by kids rewarding.

Anyways, I hope everything turns out well for you.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

it was indeed a good birthday date to be honest, was "forced" to have a day off and went to the park with Rebeca, then we went to have some supper at the nearby snack store. The day went good (aside from 40*C heat) and then it started to rain.. the weather smiled to us as we enjoyed it while people looked at us with "wtf is wrong with them?" faces

and after going to my apartment and drying ourselves, we went for a good dinner in the night. It was a good day

so anyways.. medicine kicking and I shall go to see Morpheus, see you later people ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

good evening people, how are you?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Kristy, I'm the same as always. How about you?

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im doing ok, just reading fanfiction

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok. I would work on mine but................ computer charger.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'm just watching all the other RP communites I put my eggs in wither and die while Yukkuricraft is still the same. Plus, I'm patiently waiting for TRXD to post in Hoenn Confirmed.

Comment

its ok zekai, i know you will have a great chapter when you can

things in the RP threads have been slowish mostly because we have been busy like TR with his exams, Wriggle with his father, Utsuh and the moving and so on, but there is still hope Major

Spoiler:

Comment

I know one thing for sure, once I get a charger, chapter typing spree.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

and it will be apraised

Spoiler:

Comment

Now here's the question, how many will be typed? Remember that it normally take me anywhere from 2-11 hours to type a chapter. That Jhen chapter took me nearly 12 hours to type.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

As much as you think its right, but let me tell you something. Enjoy writing it and make that last chapter with the same joy you had at the start of your story

Spoiler:

Comment

I know I don't have too much left, roughly 12-15 chapters left.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

well then, I will wait for it

Spoiler:

Comment

WHATSGOINGONWHYISNOBODYONLINE
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X