X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, thar be the little rascals found by me first mates on the old farm-a-roosie.

Edit: I got paid a lousy amount for working as a Dishwasher, but my hours and value are going up, I believe. I also got to go home tonight with some hot chocolate, and to make things even better... My game order came in the mail! Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for the Xbox 360! Time to use ALL the boxes!

EDIT2: Also I'll post in the Pokemon/Hoenn RP regardless of whether or not TRXD posts tomorrow.
    Last edited by Major Mario; 06-13-2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

*rises from the graves of hell*

Okay... Just tell me where I am needed... I'll post tomorrow.

Comment

good evening wonder, how you been?

hm.. I think you are needed in henir´s time and space for what I remember
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone

Just a quick update about my departure, my moving date has moved to the 16th, so my last day here will most likely be the 15th.

@Wonder

You're needed in London.

@Major

Ahh, that's good to hear. As for the kittens, how many were there again?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

There are six kittens.

Comment

@S121

Wait, what?! God, I have already been stalling a bit they're and now this happens?! (Please excuse me for saying this, especially you Mario). So I would hate to just let that thing hang in the air like that for an entire year so I say that we just c try to finish it as soon as possible, even if it means to maybe going up to machinegun posting for a little bit.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

well katrix, the forum has been quiet and there are people eager to post

I'll be out today's morning and night due to late birthday stuff
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix and Kristia

I've been awake almost all night. Just can't sleep.

Ready to get to work?

EDIT: Nvm, Katrix is gone.
                  Last edited by S121; 06-14-2014, 11:45 AM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

im back from the first part of the day, I have some hours, but the night will be busy too, yet about 2-3 am I´ll be here again if I can

Spoiler:

Comment

*rises from the graves*

Alright I'm ba-

*hears about exceptional machinegun posting hour*

Is that true? Are we really going to set that up?

*gets out of grave*

Name the time. I'll be waiting.

Comment

Since utsuh will leave for indefinite time, they want to finish whatever thing before he leaves. They will have to wait for me though since I have a birthday party at my apartment tonight

Spoiler:

Comment

A late birthday party huh? Go and enjoy it.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

yeah, since tuesday was work day, most of my friends (5 or 7 lol) were working, so I used it as a date with my gf and me

so today will be for everyone

Spoiler:

Comment

I would go but ............different country.

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Could people accept my app so than I and S121 can finish?
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X