X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your app is accepted katrix, just to let you know
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

BACK IN AMURIIICAAA
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

welcome back wriggle, how are you?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Tired cuz 13+ hr flight but I am fine now :3
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I'll try to post in the RP when I get back home, Wriggle.

Comment

so where did you go?

Spoiler:

Comment

Wasnt it Korea or somewhere around there?

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Yeah I was at Korea for 3-4 weeks
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I'll post in the Pokemon thread when I get home, Wriggle. I'm stuck being the DD for drunk, old folks.

Comment

I went to Japan for 2 weeks for graduation.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

nice for both of you guys

Spoiler:

Comment

so.. how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I just came back from "Welcome-back-to-'Murica" dinner. I'm also waiting for Serene to post before going for Manhattan.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I havenīt hear much about her this week, many have been like that so donīt expect much

Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone

Ok, I'm back, and this may or may not be my last day. If it is, then I'm going to miss you guys. Let's hope I'm gone for only a couple weeks.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X