X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im already hoping for it to be small time utsuh, or long if it is something better for you

welcome back
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Thank you.

I hope it's not too long. I don't like holding RPs up.

At least I'll be able to ready my PALADIN Arc and refine it before returning.

Actually, that reminds me of something. What is your ideal Arc? What do you look for in an Arc?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

hm.. a true test of courage, im not speaking of a war or evil conqueror, but the quest to understand yourself
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Hmmm...

I'll figure something out. I've already come up with something for Wriggle.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, whatever you need to talk about, here I am

I lost my souls in DS II and went on a rage killing whatever enemy coming at me. I had nearly 2 million souls

Also fanfiction has been given me lots and lots of good stories of my favourite couples <3

just in case I go saying too much stuff or nonsense, medicine is on effect

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys.

@ SUSTIC
              Remember when I asked if you wated to be a part of the Viva La Fiesta as a spy socializing with the corrupt? Well, I kinda need to know if you want to be a part of it now.

Comment

Hi there wonder, how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Kristia. I just went through last season's last couple pages, and I noted two things: one, I used to be a terrible f*cking writer and two, things were nice back then. Back when there was a time of joy and a time of working together.

Now, what I'm about to say might come off as much, but... I think Season 2 could've started off better. I mean, let's admit, the plots are a little shaky. It seems the story lines are much more separated, instead of focusing in one general area (Hawaii). It was a little separated, but not by much. I feel... I dunno... That this season turned out a little differently than it used to be. What Wriggle and Mima did was a really great idea: create a story so dire that most if not all characters get involved. It gives a stronger structure. Another thing I realize is that we kind of jumped into the action a little too quickly... No, that's not it... Bluntly? I dunno. But you get the point. We probably should have had a little more time into the beginning for calmness and then a little bit of a dimming of action from where we are not to actually celebrate the christmas half of us probably forgot was a day -- not even -- away.

I'm not saying that this was a bad season, I'm not saying we should start over, and I'm definitely not saying I want to leave, but... I want you guys to think about that. Maybe it can help with structure and interest in the near future and development.

Comment

@Kristia

No worries. I'll listen to whatever you want to talk about. XD

Anyways, I'm coming up with bosses for you as well. You see, I know that John gets a lot of the attention. I don't mean to have him do EVERYTHING, and I think that sometimes people get tired of it. To be honest, I feel guilty for it. -_-;

Well, this time, everyone will be the hero. Everyone will play a part and will feel as if they made a huge impact. This is going to be the Arc I feel everyone deserves. I'm going to make it the best I can make it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Em wut wut wut ar yu talking about?

What is this you're taking about, S1? Your arc?

If so, then with ambitions that high, I shall support you on it

By the way, what do you think of the little post I made up there?

Comment

to be honest guys, Im happy just to keep making the story grow, I donīt care if it is blunt or too quick or whatever, I like how our characters interact with eachother. Yes we do fast things and go crazy, but isnīt that what makes it fun? the spontaneous ideas (with some justification of course).

I donīt have anything planned for future parts of the RP, my characters flow with what appears and act on what they have at hand. Heck I was making the D-reaper arc mostly because everyone was doing arcs as fast as popcorn and I didnīt want to be left out.

As for the matter with the spartan, I donīt mind that he is a protagonist because he has the perks for it (donīt know another word to describe it) He is a leader, strategist, human tank and etcetera with those elements to make him the one in front of the line.

What I do find troube with is having too much power, yes I know you have nerfed him many times, but seriously the chief is almost unstoppable, then add the halo 4 stuff and he is almost a demi god or whatever thing. The line of powerful and OP has been crossed many times by everyone, myself included, but (please tell me if Im wrong) I donīt see that most characters who go OP pay for the power unleash. I have tried to do that with the fox and jackal who have done it and they still have injuries because of it.

Spoiler:

Comment

I think he's technically leader not just for his OP'd-ness (if that were the case, put any goddamn Touhou character as leader) but also for his heart. He will fight to protect anyone in danger and would never give in to a life of evil. He shows companionship to anyone, sometimes those who had experienced the same thing. He may still have a ways to go, but he'd eventually make it because he's master f*cking chief.

So really, if there were to be a leader, under any other circumstance, I'd think Otori should be a main focus because A. He's human and B. He also has a long way to go and a lot to learn before he can match up with his character friends. But really, those qualities of John have... Wavered my choice for Otori as a focus point. I'd pick John as leader with Otori as a very close runner up. Not that we'd need a 'main character.'

And at least one person noted my post. I mean, most times, I post something I want feedback on and it goes unanswered, really to the point to where it is as if it didn't exist. I just didn't want the same thing to happen to something I poured my mind into. I'd get a little cranky if that were to happen :P

Comment

then do what I do when people donīt see my post wonder.

erase the original post and put it again and hope they notice it the next time

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Sorry I'm late, but yes I want to be a part of it.

Comment

Kristia I swear to Kanako if you talk shit about the Avengers ever again I will stop responding to you on any RP.

Thank you come again :3
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X