• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I'm active now.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Kirstia

School have been busy. There is also the fact that I couldn't really think o anything for Kathryn to do in evening. Also, I can do whatever I wat on my birthday, no forcing me around today
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

oh.. sorry about that

and happy birthday ^^

Paperwork.. you.. are.. finally.. finished..
        Last edited by Kristia; 06-21-2014, 03:37 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So how are all my lovelies?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I have been busy with work, some a**holes at work just plainly left and we had to work on all of it. We are four persons doing the job of ten

Im litterally on a stack of papers

but I will receive a bonus coming from the gods

How about you?
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm quite content right now, albeit a bit displeased about some people in this RP community.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

would it may be because of the lack of activity?

Spoiler:

Comment

Displeased about what exactly?

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I... won't say. Yet. There's time and place for everything, and this is not the time to discuss it.

Also Zekai I edited Hoenn to make sure you can post on it.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I can only say that whatever it is, we can talk it out, but as you said, this is not the time

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, I'll take a look.

Also Kristy, slow down a bit on Iron Storm. You and Wriggle have 4-5 post while others have 1-3 posts.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

welcome to the slow time of the forum Zekai, I have the feeling this will be pretty common more this summer like in the monster hunter one

Spoiler:

Comment

But you would think summer means more posts since school is over, right? Anyways, now since Wii U charger is gone too, I have to type IC posts on 360 and that's going to take a bit.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

can´t you use a wii remote controller?

Spoiler:

Comment

Not on Wii U menu, which is where everything is saved and also, I don't know where I placed them, still haven't unpacked boxes.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X