X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, that explains. but atleast try, I think I remember I could use the wii controller on the wii u menu.

I may be wrong, but its worth trying
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye, look, I know I've been inactive, but with reason, da? Alot going on with me, plus I recently bought a couple games and I wanted to try 'em out (p.s. DO NOT BUY DEUS EX UNLESS YOU ARE REALLY F*CKIN' GOOD AT SHOOTER GAMES XO).

Comment

hi there wonder, Im also busy.. with work ¬¬

but I also got my time for some games to vent off some stress (Dark souls II)

I played deus ex human revolution, but it is more a stealthy styled game
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia
          That's another thing. I am a professional MGS stealth freak. I was severely thrown off at the fact that you also die very easily.

... Or maybe I wasn't cut out for Challenge difficulty...

Comment

well, I can tell you when you beat the stage on that difficulty, it feels way better than blasting your way. Also.. I just noticed one thing that I missed at the E3.. Dark Souls II, the lost crown trilogy..

Freaking DLC that will be freaking awesome

Spoiler:

Comment

Who's bored as hell at the FIA place? -raises hand- I am!

So, how is everyone else doing?

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

FIA? what's that?

im ok here at work, or lack of it while reading a book

how about you?

Spoiler:

Comment

FIA is food stamp place.

I'm home now and i found a wiimote and classic control so i can hunt but cant use internet cause keyboard only appears on gamepad.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

oh ok, atleast you can play

Spoiler:

Comment

And goodmorning everyone. How are you all today?

I personally am busy on the FTB server grinding down metal into ore dust, smelting the ore dust into more ingots, and then converting that metal into supplies for solar panels. It is a busy job, but macerating, then smelting ores nets you double the metal so it is useful.

Anyways I also need to post in TSU, but I am waiting for at least one more person to post.

Comment

Sounds busy. Too bad that wasnt your real job. Oh and will Nurse Hanna be in the infirmary or will she be somewhere else?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

She will be in the infirmary Zekai, and yeah I wish what I was doing on the FTB server was my real job.

If it was it would probably pay well. As it is quite... lengthy. Luckily I have some things to shorten the time.

EDIT:
                          Holy shit the Add prerelease event is happening in Elsword. I knew it was going to start sometime this year, but not this soon. Holy fuckballs...

((Sorry for my language, I am just shocked.))
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-23-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Yeah, it's been going on for awhile now, I just decided not to do it.

Good news, someone I know is going to fix my laptop charger (for FREE!!!) so I might be able to get back on my computer again!!

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

i'll be off from 3pm to 5pm because of México-Croacia match. (In 6 minutes)

cya later

Spoiler:

Comment

Cya later.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X