X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We win with an epic 3-1 and we are going against England this sunday ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I never knew Mexico was a "we".

But yeah gratz to Mexico for their win. Are you busy with work again Krispia?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia
        Boom! We're on a good roll here!

@ Wriggs
        Oh my god...

That.

Fucking.

FACE!

Ever since I joined Twitch that is all that I have been seeing in the chat logs ><

Comment

im rather free today, just some little things, but im free
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
            Good. I'll give you an hour to post on IS.

[EDIT]You disappoint me.

@Wonder
            Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-23-2014, 10:06 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

dammit, stupid work

Actually im doing what zekai told us wriggle, waiting for them to post so they can balance wirh us

A post is coming though

Spoiler:

Comment

Yes! I am free! Free from college and its iron grasp! Now I can sleep in bed whenever I want! Do what I want! Eat what I want and-

Oh... I still live with my parents. Bollocks... I can't do whatever I want...

But I'm free! And I'm so f*cking happy to be free!
                Ok. First order of business, have snacks. Can't celebrate without them.
                Second order of business, streaming. I promised a livestream and I'm doing it tonight! Got my Pocky and cola ready so I'm set! Just do some tweaks with OBS and I should be good.
                Then, third order of business, Sailor Moon marathon! I'm so hyped for Crystal and I tried my hardest not to watch the good old stuff in favour of work but now I'm free to watch it. Can I cram the entire series in before Crystal's release? It's an uncertainty considering Doki Doki Precure and other marathons. I got Madoka Magica done easily in a day. And Doki Doki took about a week (with college) and Kill la Kill took two/three days. But I'll watch it anyway. And if I don't make it in time? I'll just keep on watching!

YAY! I'm free!

Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

You sound happy. Enjoy your marathon.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TRXD you deserve some rest. Have fun, and don't do something stupid that would result in you waking up in some strange place...

Trust me I did something stupid once, and I woke up outside in the front lawn of my parents house on one weekend. Luckily the house wasn't a mess, and I know for certain it wasn't drugs but it was alcohol.

Never gonna get smashed to all hell again.

Comment

im glad you are free of school TR ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

But it's sooo fun SUS, just kidding. I've never been smashed yet.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@SUSTIC
                          I may like to drink whenever I get my hands on a can or a bottle. But even I know my limits. Typically two/three cans of cider is enough. And besides, I doubt that I would intentionally get drunk while watching Sailor Moon.

"Oh... Venus, you... You lookin'... You lookin' kinda... kinda HOT! And same goes for... F-f-f-f-for Usagi and... and... JUPITER!" (Wisely, no-one has yet to make a drunk Flandre image. Curses! My collection is flawed!)

@Zekai
                          Oh, you don't know how much I'll enjoy it.

EDIT: I'm going to begin my stream very soon. Like within the next hour or so. But I'm getting a pizza delivered and I don't want an event like what happened on the Labyrinth of Touhou stream (of which I WILL return to). Once I've had my pizza, then I'll start (or just start a bloody countdown because of my anxiety). The URL, for those who do not have Twitch plugins and/or do not follow me, is: http://twitch.tv/officialtrxd/
                          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 06-24-2014, 02:38 PM.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Going to bump this thread and double post by saying that I am now streaming at http://twitch.tv/officialtrxd/

(Katrix, bash me and merge the post if you want.)

Comment

Hello TRXD. Glad you're back.

Comment

Oh my lord my sides hurt from laughing right now
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X