X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's got you laughing so hard that your muscles have grown tired of supporting your body which is obviously not getting any better and are now stabbing you in the sides?

Comment

So I was watching a youtuber SacredFireNegro's (AKA Nick) twitch stream playing Pokemon X & Y when someome found out that Soulja Boy (hope you know who that is) streaming as well on Twitch. So 200+ people watching the stream (myself included) and Nick's youtuber friends NumbNexus, TheHeatedMo, and others went to his stream and started spamming ODS and dissing Soulja. Soulja got so mad but he doesn't know how to deal with this, so he tried calling Twitch to ban everybody who said ODS and talked shit about him. He eventually just went and looked up ODS but got nothing, while the viewers actually found out about the real ODS. Twitch actually saw Soulja doing drugs on the stream while playing EA Sports UFC so his account's getting closed.

The reaction from Soulja and the sheer amount of trolling just made me laugh for like a good 30 minutes. It was priceless.

#ODS2014 #SacredSummer #GetBodiedSoulja

http://youtu.be/Q5djy_fMGTg

http://youtu.be/ditsPE7m-QI
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone I'm back, but I might not be on Mumble as much today because Elsword update is out and now I can play as the new character Add.

Comment

................................... Please don't mention Elsword.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

So I woke up, watched some anime like "Is the Order a Rabbit?" and an episode of No Game No Life, and then saw some news that I really wished wasn't true.
            Sailor Moon Crystal will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: U.S.A, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America (Central and South America including Mexico).

"Cr-Cr-Crunchy-senpai... Why couldn't you... Why couldn't you acquire the UK and European licenses for Sailor Moon...?"

Like on Viz, Hulu, and every other source that holds the licenses to the show; I can't watch Sailor Moon Crystal! Now, I'm going to have to opt for alternate streaming sites, use a VPN, or a service that changes my "location".

Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...treaming-plans
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 06-25-2014, 10:58 AM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Zekai

But... it's Elsword...

@TRXD

Gee that sucks.

Anyways here is a little something random for you.

What Add thinks of other Elsword Characters:

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...px-NCMgklZ.jpg

Comment

im not sure if its so bad to not watch anime in HD TR, unless it will be next to impossible to find the show because of the licences

The ones I have watched vary from animeid, youtube and other sites to watch them
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I'm gonna be watching Fairy Tail today so yeah
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS

Cause I cant play it atm and it saddens me. I watched the tráiler and it was anime style with Eve in Emperess and I thought that was cool.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah, I already know you can't play it. I was trying to just doing the typical "But... its [insert beloved subject here]" gag.

Anyways yeah, that Trailer I saw it long ago when he was first being released for Korea. I saw it again today when I logged onto Elsword due to the fact that I had a premade Add character thanks to the prerelease event I took part in to get an Add character already made, though I couldn't actually use the Add character until today. So when he came out today, and I had him already made I got to see the Trailer once again.

Comment

@Kristia
                        It isn't about the lack of HD. I'm usually fine with 480P or lower. It's rather more about watching stuff from official license holders. I just don't condone viewing anime from places that are semi-illegally streaming or distributing the show. Of course, if it's an anime I don't care about or is made/licensed by a company I don't care about, then I'm more ok with it. That or if it's a show that I absolutely am unable to watch without breaking the rules. And some shows have made me do that including Madoka Magica, Fairy Tail, Angel Beats, Kill la Kill. (If you know your anime, you'll notice a pattern in these. Aniplex.)

But this is Sailor Moon that we're talking about. I don't WANT to break the rules to watch a show that I love but I really want to see it nonetheless. I may seem like a picky and stuck-up b*stard but I want to support those who make these shows rather than to selfishly watch them with little care at all.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

well, I understand your reasons, yet I , like a lot of people, have to use those sites because either economical or country or etcetera issues
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You know I remembered something.

In ATWAG there is still one arc that can technically still go on until we reach a certain point in it.

The Henir's Time and Space Arc with Glaive, (Ruto), Nera, and Jack. How can it go on?

Anything in Henir's Time and Space is OUTSIDE of Time and Space. Meaning an eternity in Henir's Time and Space can be like only a few minutes if wanted in the real world. We can still go on with it until we reach a certain point in Henir's Time and Space (because S1 is going to be needed for a certain fight quite a bit later in Henir's Time and Space.)

So yeah. If there is one thing that can still technically go on, it is the Henir's Time and Space arc with Glaive, Nera, and Jack.

Comment

@TRXD

There is always DAISUKI. From what I've seen, the videos were removed from Youtube, but they can stil be found on their homepage. https://www.daisuki.net/movies/

Also, last episode of No Game No Life was awesome. Really had some explanation for things that happened earlier. The last part of the episode was especially awesome, where they
                              Spoiler: Small Spoiler
                              challenge the Shrine priestess
                              Spoiler: big spoiler
                              who is in fact an member of Exceed #1, an Old Deus.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I watched it earlier and it was good, definitly deservers a second season.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X