X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Jack was literally built to prevent any enemy organizations (i.e. ACO) from utilizing the dead bodies of characters after the character apocalypse. I mean, we've established characters don't turn into binary coding and float away when the die (it would be cool, though), so what if someone decides to make clones? That is one of the reasons Jack was created: as a retaliationary soldier. Meant to combat even John (though obviously not too many at a time). Basically, meant to be an equal to Takoizu... If things were to have gone right...

And I bet in this next battle, there will be some dispute on Jack aiming to eliminate Renamon because she is a clone and Nera keeping her alive because she is real. Honestly, I'm confused. Is he throwing in the real one or a clone? Or is that a secret?

Comment

that is what my plan is for, Renamon wants to see how both Jacck and Nera react when she makes her move as also check how Glaive will react with her plan
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You have a point there, but remember this. Sometimes you need to know how strong, and the extents of a characters abilities as well as plot related events. I'm just saying that the fight is going to be much harder than you expect as S1 will be going ALL out with it when he returns. The fight is designed to give Nera and Jack an incredibly hard time.

Okay I need to shut up now before I start getting pissed off.

@Wonder

Also remember Wonder that this isn't ATWAG John we are talking about, who when compared to actual Canon John from the games and books is significantly weaker. Canon John with an AI like Cortana in his suit has incredibly enhanced strength, speed, and reaction time just enough to counter Jack's. I also don't think Jack has proper protection to protect against plasma from Covenant Weaponry which is insanely hot (like melt through a Spartan's armor if their shields are down hot. I need to get the proper estimation on how hot Plasma is.) Because remember. The fight isn't just going to be against John, but the UNSC (who will be siding with Henir's Time and Space John), the Covenant (against John, Nera, and Jack), and possibly the flood (against all three).

Me and S1 have been planning this one fight for MONTHS. Literally, months of planning for this fight.

Now let us stop talking because I be spoiling crap about it.
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-30-2014, 03:01 AM.

Comment

ok then, we can change the subject

but one last thing, it is ok planning stuff, but don´t have it to the very detail, that is why the RP is good, because we act depending on the occasion, having everything planned out makes you expect things, but they may don´t go that way
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I know. I was talking about AtWaG John.

Also, planning for months? At least it's had time to ripen. Me, well... I've had mine in mind for literally over a year and with all the arcs and time it'll take, I estimate it probably won't even start till next year :P

Well, either way I'm out. Night.

Comment

@Kristia

That is the thing. The only thing me and S1 have planned is what the fight, and setting is. Not how it is going to turn out, and what will happen at EVERY MOMENT OF THE FIGHT. That is up for the actual fight to decide. The only thing the two of us had planned is the setting, opponent, and other things. Everything else is just up there until the fight happens.

Also my brain feels like it is spinning due to the amount of typing I have been doing lately >->

Comment

Take it easy!
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'll try it is just due to the fact that every time Kristia posts I feel like I need to respond quickly, and I can't respond in short single line posts, but everytime I try to post for Kristia I feel rushed because of the risk of other people posting before I do, then I begin to panic, my typing becomes erratic, then the same thing happens when Wonder posts, then I make run-on sentences, then I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I...

I need a vacation! DX

Comment

If you've been checking your Twitter or my page on MyAnimeList, you'll probably see that...

I've begun.

I have taken up the challenge of having a marathon of at least the first season of Sailor Moon up until the release of Crystal. Crystal itself being released on Saturday. Yeah. That's less than a week. Given my history of watching Madoka Magica and Doki Doki Precure, this shouldn't be a problem. But just a heads-up that I will be barely present for most of this week. Most. Not all. While I dearly love the show, I know that I do have other things to manage.

I'll post a couple of things here and there but I'm keeping most activity to a minimum in favour of getting this marathon done. Which I'm SOOOO hyped over!
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

So how is everyone today?

Comment

im doing ok while waiting for posts

Most of my work is done and hoping for a good week

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys.

@ SUSTIC
                          You've still yet to post in TSU. Allen asked Benji a question.

Comment

@Kristia

Well hello Kristia. I'll try working on a post soon. I've just been feeling burnt out with TSU somewhat right now. I need something to fuel my mind for THAT RP.

As for ATWAG I am waiting for Wonder.

@Wonder

Yeah I know about the post. I just haven't got a clue of how to reply. I just lost a bit of inspiration for TSU. Need a way to refuel for my mind for TSU.

Comment

play katawa shoujo or read the RP, that should help

Spoiler:

Comment

UGGGGHHH. WITH S1 GONE THERE IS NOTHING TO POST FOR. MY RP HUNGER NEEDS TO BE QUENCHED LEST YOU BE CONSUMED IN HELLFIRE.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X