X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

That's the thing. Just the other day I just finished getting all the good endings with everyone, including that one ending with Kenji resulting in Hisao actually dying. I do not want to go through the game again to get the other endings because well...

I DON'T WANNA D,:

TT^TT

Reading the RP might be a good idea, but I've read through my own damn RP far too much >-<

I'm a hopeless son of a gun lol

Comment

Well SUS, let your mind soar by itself and something may appear

also I have something we can do while our pringle shooting crow is "unavailable", remember that creature the fox fears? we can use that in Henir´s time and space and deal with it, and it can corrupt not only electronic stuff, but organic too

that is if you want to, its your arena

and in a final note before going to sleep early due to meeting in the morning.. a spoiler for something I have been thinking that now has become reality
      Spoiler:

cya later ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia nooooooooooo I wanted to tell you you need to make a post in Iron Storm noooooooooo
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

*Yawn* Goodmorning everyone. How are you all today?

I found a new CGI "Anime" called Gregory Horror Show that is pretty damn entertaining to watch. It is a horror show with a bit of dark comedy, and teaches morals (sometimes the morals people just don't want to hear.) The entire series is in well... CG, and even though it is considered as a "CG Anime" from Japan it really doesn't use the traditional anime/manga art styles you would expect from an anime (even though anime is generally animation from Japan if I recall.) The series also has a very good English Translation, and in one night I watched the entire series. Yes I watched the entire series because each episode is only 2-3 sometimes four minutes long, and there are 3 seasons of the show. With each season consisting of 25-26 episodes.

Also the art style is pretty interesting, the whole show is done in CG, but all the characters look like papercraft models. It is really fun to look at, and the series has a nice bunch of characters. It may look like a show for children, but I tell you. I'd not recommend a child watch the show. It is definitely more of a show for people 13 years and older, and the comedy is pretty dark but nothing too big or bad. Comedy you would hopefully expect from a show like Gregory Horror Show. The show also doesn't just rely on jumpscares. Oh no it uses a more "get into your mind" sort of horror at times as well as other types of horror, but isn't afraid of using jumpscares (for crying out loud there is a character just DEVOTED to being a jumpscare.)

It is a very interesting show, and I have grown addicted to it. For example the character Judgement Boy is so goddamn awesome, his "theme song" is so freaking catchy (can't get it out of my head! "Do you know, who I am? They call me Judgment Boy!" He sings this all the goddamn time whenever you see him, and yet I can't get enough of him or his song.) Over all I found this show to be pretty damn enjoyable.

Best part about this, is that this entire series is on Youtube.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-01-2014, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Good day SUS, here I am passing some information from some diagrams to excel (knows next to nothing :P)

the meeting was ok, we had to arrange what each of us had to do for the week and this time I got the information trading, not so hard, but rather tedious
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well peeps,
              I'll cut straight to the chase

It's been fun, I hate leaving loose ends, but I'm gonna say I'm done with RPing.
              I'll help clean up a few things but ultimately, I'm retiring from the RP scene to go back to my old gamer ways.

One of the things I need to take care of is obviously EG which I'm going to have deleted.
              Aside from that, I don't see too much else that needs to be attended to that can't easily be worked around so that's the main thing.

And just to say it, I've been considering this for a while, starting when I mentioned to S1 and I think even SUS that I wanted to start to write out of the RPs....which I think has been a few months ago...

Comment

well.. it is your choice cucoo and I understand it, yet let me encourage you to make the EG RP into a story

surely with those 10ish years of writings can become a saga, right?

Spoiler:

Comment

That's the plan actually.
                  To be honest, if it wasn't for all the madness here I wouldn't have been able to piece together EG so perfectly so that I could finally get the story right.
                  For that I'm eternally grateful to everyone here.

Also that's sort of the other reason why I'm leaving the RPs: So I can focus what little writing talent I have on EG as one complete story.

Also I'll linger here to chat and conjure up more conspiracy theories...

Comment

Well Cucoo it was nice RPing with you. Sad to see ya go, but I understand as well.

I'm gonna miss EG even though I barely RPed in it. Either way it is your RP, and whatever you decide to do with it is up to you. So good luck man.

Comment

Oh!, I can help you in the story if you need to, just in case you got to sort out some stuff or anything

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai
                        In case you have not noticed, I posted for you in Hoenn a long time ago.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Sorry, I haven't been on in a few days. I'll get on it and a few other posts as well.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

So how is everyone?

Comment

im ok, fell asleep for a nap and just woke up

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ah. Well I hope work isn't being too stressful on you lately, thus causing you to be more tired than normal.

As for me I've been playing through Silent Hill 2 (mostly blind, know the story and some of the events, but not where everything is or how to solve all the puzzles.) So far I am stuck in Brookhaven Hospital, and am trying to figure out what to do... I WILL NOT C HEAT ON THIS GAME I SWEAR!

Other than that I have been thinking of what I will do with Add (as Lunatic Psyker) in ATWAG. I know the rest of it is paused until S1 returns, but I still at least want to think of what I want to do with him when the RP completely restarts. Though I am mostly thinking of his interactions with other characters.

(If you don't remember Add then here is his App from ATWAG)
                                Spoiler:

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                                Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Add

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Staying true to his concept of being a mechanic, Add fully utilize his mechanized weapon; the 'Nasod Dynamo', to aid him in battle. The Dynamos are not only able to physically hurt targets, but are also able to shoot out electricity and energy. As a ranged alternative, his dynamos can also be configured to form a energy cannon by the same way. Add is also able to either fire electrical bullets with his hand inside the cannon or kick out a powerful electrical rocket. This allows his attack style to freely transition between long and close range attacks.

He also focuses on an aggressive beat-down fighting style. Add's Nasod armor allows him to constantly pound the enemy with a flurry of punches and kicks with superhuman strength and speed. He would be able to lift 2,200 lbs with his Nasod Armor active, and he can sprint at about 30 mph, and has a reaction time of 100 milliseconds. His Nasod Armor also allows him the ability to "blink" towards targets. This blinking is like near instantaneous teleportation, but it has a short range. As he can only teleport within a 20 yard radius. The teleportation also has a cooldown of 30 seconds.

He also utilizes a new type of 'weapon', "Plasma". With plasma, he is capable of creating a spinning orb which he uses for offense and defense or channels the plasma into his body by absorbing it into his Nasod Armor, then converting it into energy to enhance his abilities for a short while. When he converts the plasma into energy for his Nasod Armor, Add gets a strength and speed boost that allows him to lift 3,000 lbs, and run at 45 mph for 4 minutes.

Add is also highly intelligent, and knows how to fight quite well. Both physically, and with his Nasod Dynamo's. Add is intelligent enough to be able to create top notch equipment from salvaged parts of broken down machinery.

Weapons: His Nasod Dynamo's which act kind of like Eve's Moby & Remy. He can control them with his mind. They also as listed above have the ability to be used to fire blasts of electrical energy. He can also use them as platforms to help him ascend in the air quickly if need be.

His Nasod Armor which grants him his superhuman abilities is invisible until it receives damage. Then it will appear and look like a purple energy shield of sorts. He can manipulate the shape, and size of the shield around his body according to his will. However after it receives sufficient damage the Nasod Armor will be depleted. Meaning he loses all the abilities the Nasod Armor grants him. The Nasod Dynamo's though will remain unaffected since they aren't connected to the Nasod Armor. The Nasod Armor is in the shape of a shell close to his body. The Nasod Armor can only be seen though when it suffers damage. When depleted it takes about 5 minutes to recharge.

Weaknesses: As listed above his Nasod Armor can be depleted if it suffers enough damage, and it's stronger abilities such as 'blinking' has a cooldown. Add does not rely on these stronger abilities like blinking though, and only uses them to escape. His Nasod Dynamo's can be quite frail, as they can be broken if they are shot with a standard high caliber sniper rifle. Without his Nasod Armor or Dynamo's he is a normal human who is vulnerable to near everything. Add is also insane, and can easily be sent into bouts of extreme depression or anger quite easily. Causing him to go into a blind rage, or have a mental breakdown on the spot. He's also deathly afraid of ghosts, and loves sweet foods such as chocolate.

Appearance:
                                http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...LPPortrait.png
                                He stands at 6ft 1. He's also 22 yrs old in the RP.

Personality: Add is... insane, and is a bit of a perfectionist. Due to his past he had become literally mentally insane, but he is still highly intelligent. He's also arrogant, and thinks highly of himself. He treats others as though they are below him, but he isn't the worst guy. He does respect others, such as Raven. He respects Raven's combat prowess, and him being a Nasod/Human cyborg. He's a perfectionist who hates it when his plans fail, or when someone he works with messes up. He also loves sweets such as chocolate, and he hates getting his clothes filthy. Other than that Add isn't above of using others for his own personal gain. For he had actually used the man known as Wally to find the Altera Core (Which by the time Add got there it was destroyed by Elsword), and nearly killed him afterwards.

Add also isn't above helping others. If there is something in it for him he will help others. He also has a very intense obsession over Eve. As if she is in the area he will stop what he's doing, and go after the Nasod Queen. When he is not being obsessed over something he can be quite polite, and well mannered.

Deep down though Add does truly wish to have at least one person he could call a "Friend". He just doesn't realize it yet.

Morality: Chaotic Evil, if not neutral (leaning towards Evil.) He will help others, but only if there is something in it for him. Other than that he will work on his own.

Biography: Add is a descendant of a family that researched Nasods. His entire family was exterminated after being caught researching the forbidden secrets of the Nasods. He was sold into slavery and while escaping, Add fell into an Ancient Library and became trapped alone. Fortunately, there was a steady supply of food to sustain himself as well as a large number of books about the Nasods. Add spent his time reading them and waited for the day he could escape. With his vast knowledge, Add eventually invented the Nasod Dynamo using the parts from broken down Nasods found inside the library. Using the weapon's power, he escaped from the collapsing library. However, the isolation of being trapped alone for so long left Add insane along with an obsession to find rare Nasod codes. While traveling to look for more Nasod schematics, Add finds that the race no longer exists in the world. The library where Add had lived in distorted time inside, and sent him to a timeline far into the future. Thus, Add originally sought to find a way to get back into the past. That was until he found traces of 'that person' from the corrupted Nasod King. He then began researching on the power of El.

After his continuous research on the El, Add succeeds in inventing an object called Nasod Armor that can change its physical appearance according to Add's will. There were some unknown variables, but experimentation was a success. Add becomes enchanted by the Nasod Armor's ability to expand just on thought, and its capability to ignore the laws of physics. He continues his experiments to improve his ultimate invention. With this new armor he became what was known as the Psychic Tracer.

After becoming a Psychic Tracer, Add continued to hunger for more power as he felt that his current Dynamo's energy handling amount had reached its limits and began to search for a way to revamp the energy output mechanism then one day meets Altera village's chief, Adel.

"Altera Core is currently storing El-energy Pong! Storing the enormous energy of El is not easy, Pong! It has an impressive energy handling feature Pong!"

Add succeeds in upgrading his Dynamos using the clues he gathered from Altera Core... but there was one more problem.

"Tch... damn it! Even if I upgrade the Dynamos, it's nothing more than a piece of junk without a strong power source! I need something powerful enough to power the dynamos and perfect the Nasod Armor..."

To help Add in his search of power, Adel leads Add to Feita, where the fierce battle against the demons was taking place. There, Add finds a powerful negative energy source that demons used.

"This is it! I found the missing piece to my research... khahahahaha!"

Through a deal with Lento, Add succeeds in converting the Demon's dark El into a purified Moon Stone, using the pure energy of the Moon Stone as his power source, Add succeeds in creating the perfect Nasod Armor. Afterwards he found himself in the real world, and is now working for... some organization. Presumably the Neo-Yakuza.

Traumas: The death of his family, being sold into slavery, then being trapped in a underground library for several years. This left him insane, and occasionally he will go into a blind rage, or have a mental breakdown.

Notes: I might have him work with the Neo Yakuza due to what I have planned for him. If not if someone wants him to work with one of their characters that are potentially evil then I can allow it.

His relations to the other Elsword characters:

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...px-NCMgklZ.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X