X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Seems like i missread a prior post and because if it, my post became a little weird. I'll edit it to make it make more sense. Don't worry, you don't have to edit anything.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

i'll be off because of Nederlands- México match for 2-3 hours
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

well.. the journey ended with a false penalty
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mexico did put up a good fight. GG.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I personally think it was bull. He just wanted to kick the ball. The guy just happened to teleport there and cause an accident.

But nevermind that, how's everyone doing?

Comment

Wonder! What is up my good friend?

Anyways uh... I... uh...

*mind goes to static*

I seriously forgot what I was going to ask- OH YEAH!

Kristia, Wonder. Henir's Time and Space. I have an idea. Any opponents you'd like to recommend for the 3rd fight in Henir's Time and Space?

Comment

Im doing ok, playing some dark souls II and enjoying how the invaders fall with my halberd

EDIT:

SUS, my idea for Glaive is actually related to what just asked us , prepare for it

Spoiler:

Comment

Quick question, how many battles are there? I thought there were only three but there seem to be more...

Comment

Well after the third fight Wonder, Glaive will then unexpectedly make them fight 3 more battles. The final one being against a familiar green armored warrior. Which we will need S1 for since me and him have been planning it out for a while before he left.

Comment

So six in total? Okay.

Comment

it will be a heck of an battle mountain

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia and Wonder

Oh boy when S1 does get back (I hope he gets back soon), then the battle against our green armored friend is going to give Jack and Nera one HELL of a run for their money.

Also doesn't help that the 5th battle will be against Utsuho. So yeah there is that...

Comment

SUS, let me tell you something about the jackal..

she has fought against many creatures in her journey of three years in both the pokemon and digimon world, she is prepared for the spartan. I got some aces ready for it
                            http://www.digitalaccomplice.com/blo...ning_guide.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Then I hope she is ready for actual CANON John, not the RP John with all the weakness and drawbacks that S1 had to put in place, and throw in Cortana as well because with an AI like Cortana CANON John would be able to keep up, if not exceed Jack's reaction speed and abilities.

So think John without any of his weaknesses made for the RP. Henir's Time and Space John AKA Canon John is a far more difficult opponent then ATWAG John. Not only that but throw in the UNSC and Covenant in the background as opponents that will be interfering with both Canon John/Cortana combo and the duo. Unfortunately I need S1 for that fight since I have been planning that part with him.

Let me just tell you one thing. That one fight will leave Glaive PHYSICALLY tired due to all the stuff he would be creating for it (XD now I imagine a Glaive in gym clothes and a sweatband panting due to lack of physical fitness.)

Comment

trust me she is prepared for it. I have to combine the smash bros, movie, pokemon games and ATWAG with all Nera learned while those three years in poke/digi worlds, the time of being in the limbo, the year in the fox´s mind and the time she has been living since being reborn.

She IS prepared for it and has something that is almost 100% sure that will knock out or atleast weaken the spartan enough to be beaten

Just remember Im story based and not stat-numbers based

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X