X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, I already suggested you something in the meantime to keep the RP alive

as for silent hill, Im impressed in the different endings those games have
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah I know, and I'm waiting for a post in ATWAG because I had Glaive accept Renamon's request.

Also hell yeah. All the different endings, and the ways you have to reach them in the Silent Hill games just drives you further to play the game again, and again. Easily Silent Hill 1-3 are my fav because well... I grew up with them. I did like Silent Hill Origins, and Silent Hill Homecoming though. Those two were pretty fun. Lackluster here and there, but fun.

Comment

nah, im ok, babysitting is more stressful than office job, but I enjoy babysitting making the latter one almost a walk through the park XD

the nap was because I just felt like it and fell on the couch, im in vacations, I should enjoy what I got
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well that is good to hear. Anyways Kris don't forget about ATWAG, as if I recall I am waiting on you and Wonder... unless you are waiting on Wonder yourself as well.

Comment

Im waiting for him because I already posted like two or three times

Spoiler:

Comment

Actually, I thought on waiting on you because really, I'd only be useful for the phrase "Yes, we're ready."

... Jack said... Confidently.

But I guess I'll try to stretch it as much as possible. Don't call me out for either a short post or a sucky mediocre one.

Comment

@Wonder

I call you out for being a good friend! This isn't trying to be mean either! I find ya to be a good RPer with a lot of potential!

Okay that is all. Anyways posted for ya Wonder.

Comment

Sorry guys, gotta plane (thought that the term 'gotta jet' is a little too old and overused, so... There ya have it). Its like 3:30 here. Night.

Comment

Hey there people, how are you today? its midday here and enjoying some time of peace

I just remembered annd found where I got the inspiration for Kris in TSU story and here it is

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0...v_1a_super.jpg

I was writing the post and suddenly thought "From where I created Kris?"

I thought about it and remembered the manga/ovie of Wolf Children, it is really good and calm. I suggest you the movie because the manga isnīt finished yet

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kris
                      No... Not Wolf Children! Not Wolf Children! No no no no no no!

I did not like the Wolf Children movie. And yet EVERYONE I know talks about it and gives it high praises. Urgh... I may be the maddest being alive but I appear to be the only one who dislikes that movie.

Not that I have anything against using the movie for inspiration and such. Just... please don't directly copy it...
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I like the idea, but not how easily the characters drifted against eachother, why canīt they have both animal and human parts together? it isnīt that hard for what I saw.

I Didnīt like Ame, he just ditched everyone and started being close to a douche when he became a pre-teen

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't think TRXD doesn't hate the thought of having a wolf/human hybrid in an RP. I believe he just doesn't like it as a film, not the concept. For me I kind of don't like it as a film myself. I love the concept, I just don't like it as a film. It could have been way better.

Comment

Okay I'm back, and working on a post for Lily in TSU because eff it I can't think of a post for anyone else. The post will be directed towards Kris, and the others. Mostly Kris and Trista.

Comment

ik the posts are rushed, but going to movies cya later

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS

You forgot the Infirmary.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X