X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard about that one and this one is not a crossover.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Aw shark I just realized there was another post before mine... I need to edit that.

Comment

Im back early from work

how are you people?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Kristy

Well, I'm making a Fairy Tail RP and now I have to go through my clothes and find some formal wear for tomorrow and I have no idea where they would be at.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hi Kristi.

House set of Double Dealing Character is now here! (Well it's been around for 2 weeks now :/)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...LvZPPweUmi8Xqo
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Goddammit I'm too tired to continue on tonight. I'm gonna try and post first thing tomorrow. For now I'm off to bed.

Please don't do too much without me guys!

Comment

Hi zekai and wriggle

formal wear? what´s the ocasion sir zekai?

told ya they would have that house set wriggle
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I listened to almost the whole thing. Not bad, but Jericho's... seemed a little weak in comparison to what he normally does.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

it happens from time to time

Spoiler:

Comment

I mean you've heard Locked Girl, Rigid Paradise, those were golden.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Gah fudge it I can't sleep. I took a shower and it woke me the fuck up. So I guess I will be here for a bit longer. Gonna work on a post.

Comment

Right now im hearing the oundtrack of charlie murder, an awesome beat em up game
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxfflNxpZGk

Spoiler:

Comment

BTW Kristia just quick FYI if you didn't know. Lily was talking about Kathryn. I do not know why I am stating this bit of info...

Comment

to be honest I thought you put the first dialog as another person, but the wolf never said the mermaid's name though

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I know Kris never said Kathryn's name. I was just stating that Lily was referring to Kathryn's voice, which to her is a complete stranger hence the reason she said "I could have swore I heard a voice..."

:P Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Comment

Working...
                                X