X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

If you have seen my post up above I cannot THINK of anything for anyone else. My mind has been too focused on Lily and possible relations she might have with other characters. I regret it a bit.

Comment

@ Kristia
      tbh I think I'm going to do something where I'll throw two concepts out for critique to get opinions on certain things and use that to guide how I construct things in the story. So I will still be asking for help on certain aspects of the story when I can't decide on how I want to do things.

meanwhile,
      have some music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFrlRHSq8s

Lunatic Sakuya ftw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8faL9p5HsF8
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 07-02-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

that is indeed a lunatic Sakuya

and Im back from seeing How to train your dragon 2, I liked it a lot and Im already searching for the books from where it was based of.

AND speaking of books, a saga I love with my heart is finally reaching my hands. I read it on internet, read it on just computer and finally.. I will get all the 8 books this week
        2 already got here (5th and 8th) and the others will surely get here by friday <3
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I saw that movie too the day it came out.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hi there zekai, how are you?
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

About to go to bed since I need to be up in 8 hours.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well then, have a goodnight and enjoy the dream world ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Goddammit the research itself is going to take me all night to complete.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

You know what sucks? When an RP closes and you were planning things. Here, I wanna get a few things off me chest and share my great plans with you guys.

I forgot the name of this one, but I think it was Aeterna? I dunno. It was the one Mamizou made... Or... Someone...

Anyways, my character was a zombie named Toran with an intellect higher than any other zombie to the point where he's actually considered 'smart' in human relations.

Two things. One is the secret to why he is smart. His creator actually secretly abducted people and conducted experiments to transfer their intelligence to a zombie. It took several tests and several lives until she got it right. Thus Toran was made.

Second is Toran's great spell. Being an earth user (or geomancer) I planned on his big move to summon (wait for it) a giant stone golem. The point would be that he would surround himself with rock. He would begin building the golem, approximately 250ft. In height. The way to beat him was this: it takes so much magic that only one movement can be executed at a time. Use the time inbetween to strike. He also has no sense of life, so if you cut an appendage, he won't notice it until he tries using it. Use that time he's spending regenerating to attack.

Next is... I forget this one too, but it's another magic where these people are trapped in a console that is not a nerv-gear. My plan was that my famous OCs, Otori and HM, get in an epic final battle. The combination of wind and electricity creates a miniature storm. They fight eachother to the death. Then, moments on the ground before death, they reminisce on the good times. They start to warm up. Then, before they die, they thank eachother and hope they meet eachother irl some day.

Then, when they wake up in a hospital...

"... O...tori?"

"... No way..."

Then, there's EG. I know, Cucoo closed it of his own will and I don't blame him. I just wanna share my plans.

Morice warms up to people. He begins to think perhaps there is more to pirating. Then, Nevras begins to get infuriated with the betrayal of his second in command. He sends others to finish the job and intends to blow Nevaraas with a series of CANNON fires. Morice tells the people they're about to be blown away. They prepare and board Nevras's ship. They attack and get to Nevras's quarters. But then, he activates his sword, beginning to transform his body to a more vile form of him. Heroes win.

Then, they realize the danger and fight through several of the Crytonians before finding the head honcho. After a battle, they talk him out of his evil ways. That is until Nevras is shown to be still alive and kills the boss, showing he is still the ruthless pirate he was in his younger years.

Then heroes win.

EDIT: I checked, the second RP was Aeterna from Kilolicus.

I realize something... Just reading through the OCCs of Aeterna...

I USED TO BE A TERRIBLE F*CKING RPER.

Comment

Well to make up for it I have discussed with SUS, TRXD, Mima, and Amaterasu to create an RP so that some people actually has an RP to respond to.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

i wonder what the theme of that RP will be

Spoiler:

Comment

THAT WOULD BE SPOILERS. Like how Snape killed Dumbledore, or the bullshit Lost ending.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

A new RP huh? I'm still working on the rules and a few things for the Fairy Tail RP I'm planning to do.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Considering that these decisions were made some time before I fell asleep, I'm not the best person to ask about this. Seriously, it was like 3AM. Any later and I would have either passed out, been caught by my parents, or descend into an uncaffeinated-zombie state.

You guys have already seen one example of it.

@Mima
                              SPOILERS! Well... Actually, I already knew about Snape so there's no surprise there. And I don't care about Lost at all.

@SUSTIC and Kristia
                              STAHP! Trista needs to speak in TSU! I know she's extremely quiet but at least give her room to speak.
                              "Please...? I just... I just want to talk to... t-to Kris..."
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hello everyone guess what I will be doing for TSU? Holding a small sort of contest!

The contest details will be mentioned in the OOC of TSU soon, but what I will let you all know it is to help decide the appearance and a few other things for a Sound Magic teacher!!!

Don't start submitting things in yet though! I will be placing more info on this "contest" in the OOC of TSU soon. So keep an eye out!

Comment

Working...
                                X