Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good day people

So a contest SUS? letīs see what you got

and TR, just let Kris help Lily to get to know her room and then she will be all for the Lunar magician herself
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just to let everybody know, my newest RP, Clockwork Voyage, is now up for applications.

http://nazr.in/uRe
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I saw it, still thinking about it will live or not
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well Kristia it depends on who joins, and how active it remains. So we can't really judge on if it will live or not until people actually join it and get the RP gets started. :P

Comment

we shall see

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, we will have to wait and see who joins. Other than me, and eventually Wriggle there are no applicants so far. Hopefully people join it.

Also in the meanwhile I'm also working on a sort of "unofficial" soundtrack for TSU. Lol. If anyone has any songs to contribute to this unofficial soundtrack let me know, as well as what situation or what the song could be for.

Comment

Ugh I hate work. So bloody tired. Anyways I'm back guys, and I should be able to RP now. So what is new?

Comment

nothing much aside from a New steampunk RP

I also finished reading some good mangas (in my opinion)

how about you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Aside from people ignoring me on Mumble, I am fine.

Haven't read any manga recently, but I have... wait... Oh yeah I finished... wait no... finished that long ago... I... I got home from work not too long ago? Yeah let's go with that.

Comment

then you can start reading another manga^^

Here are the ones I finished
                      http://mangafox.me/manga/usagi_drop/

http://mangafox.me/manga/poor_poor_lips/

slice of life almost never fails me haha

Spoiler:

Comment

I like slice of life anime/manga. Lucky Star, Haganai, Azumanga Daioh, and a few others I can't name right now.

I'll check them out.

Comment

I hope you like them ^^

EDIT: It is 2:30 am and Im about to fall asleep

I hope this new steampunk RP shines because I so want to live as Lia and she is ready to roll

goodnight people, Kristia out

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, just to let everyone know that I won't be on cause I'm at a friend's lakehouse and won't be able to check often so I'll see you all later.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

And the IC for Clockwork Voyage is up.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Hey Wriggs quick protip:

If you need to edit the name, just go to Edit Post, then go to Advanced Editing Options. There you can edit the name of the thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X