X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I overdid it with my contest entry...XD god it was like I was putting in a full on app!
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-05-2014, 02:00 AM.

Comment

well then another day has passed and it was good, had a date at work, enjoyed the time while dealing with my plants and finally received the saga I have been waiting for almost a month.

This was a great friday and I shall go and fall asleep

Im going to put an image about it, but you are warned
      Spoiler:
      I see you will try to see, but this place is guarded by an adventurer and his companion
      https://i.imgur.com/YFbq2Zc.jpg

Spoiler:
      Oh you want to keep going? now you are facing this girl and she is happy to meet you
      https://i.imgur.com/LXYhWks.jpg

Spoiler:
      Going deeper I notice, now I have to unleash a powerful soldier
      https://i.imgur.com/Pc180ke.gif

Spoiler:
      I should have known his luck would be his own doom, but know comes an epic duo that will rock you out
      https://i.imgur.com/8221OCi.jpg

Spoiler:
      SRUPRISE!!
      https://i.imgur.com/WAjqSuK.gif

Spoiler:
      This is your last warning, you can keep going or go back
      https://i.imgur.com/Fmol7YV.gif

Spoiler:
      Well, here you are at the end and what you wanted, some peace and tranquility. Goodnight ^^
      https://i.imgur.com/gvbfK7K.jpg

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That... That... That was an AWESOME first episode to Sailor Moon Crystal! I am now officially engaged and excited for the rest of the episodes of Crystal. Which, unfortunately, is a fortnightly show so I have to wait a fortnight for the next episode.

There is SO MUCH that I could say about the first episode on its own. But it would most likely take up a massive ass post to do so. Instead, I'll most likely make a post about it on a blog and/or as a YouTube video.

In the meantime, I'll hang around here and there. Wait for Wriggle to correct the derp that is the Clockwork Voyage IC, wait for TSU (or intervene considering the lack of acitivty), and think up of a Sound Teacher for the contest.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hello and goodmorning people.

@TRXD

That is good to hear TR, glad you enjoyed it. Anyways I already decided on the dorm room for Charlotte in TSU. I know I should be announcing it in the OOC of TSU, but I feel like saying it here. Me and Sus agreed to let Charlotte share the same Dorm as Lily. So if Trista followed Kris and Lily into the Dorm 206A. That is all.

Also I will be on Mumble soon, so yeah there is that. Gonna have a free day today and tomorrow, but all of next week I will be busy with work. =-=

Comment

@Serena
            I like that idea. Oh and Trista will follow Kris into Dorm 206A. As a matter of fact, Trista should actually be there right now. The reason that this fact is not apparent... is because of... because of...

...is because there is a great big bloody error in the space-time continuity which I cannot fix because neither Kristia nor SUSTIC will let me!

*sigh* Let's just take it back a step before I actually anger the two of them. What I'm trying to say is that Trista has been unable to do anything or make any signs that she is with Kris because Kristia and SUSTIC have posted too much (and asked ME to refrain from posting) to allow me to make a coherent and well-structure post of my own. Do you know how much stuff went on in the span of those posts? A lot! Too much to be put in a singular post. How can Trista ignore the creeping anxiety forming around her? How does Trista react to Lily's sister's appearance? How can Trista even respond to Kris' question? There is too much!

When I tell people to stop and allow Trista to do something, there is a good reason. And this is it.

EDIT: Not you too, Serena! (T___T)
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 07-05-2014, 10:04 AM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Goddammit I passed out. Sorry TRXD, didn't actually mean to get you stuck like that T-T. Also who told you to refrain from posting? I don't think it was me... if it was then crap... sorry... Really I am... I don't know how to fix this now myself...

Comment

@SUSTIC
                To be honest, I'm not sure who out of you or Kristia is at fault. While Kristia did outright tell me NOT to post, you did continue posting regardless of my request. Look, as long as no more damage is caused and Kristia is made aware of this, I can try and find a way through this myself. But please, I already had a tough time as it is when it came down to AtWaG (and I've already dug myself a grave in Hoenn Confirmed!). It should have been apparent as to how much I like to describe transpired events in the perspective of my characters.

And this is especially true for a character like Trista. A character who is always on edge. Without her reactions and her personal opinions towards her environment, Trista wouldn't be the same character as I try to build her up to be. Sure, I can leave people to assume stuff. But some things can't be left untouched. It's in my nature and my writing style.

Sometimes, I wish my needs weren't ignored... And that people would actually look into one's requests before denying them.

Comment

I didn't see your request not to post >-> If I had seen it I would have stopped. Sorry.

Anyways I am too tired, going to bed. Night.

Comment

I didn't want you to not post, Kris did invite Trista to join her at the library while she is helping lily

My post said that Kris was busy helping the blonde and then she would pay 100% attention to the lunar magician. And even while being busy, she tried to involve Trista in the conversation

and morning by the way, not good because Im at work because of "important call"
                    Im doing a lot of work instesd of being in bed with my girlfriend doing nothing
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                      @SUSTIC and Kristia
                      STAHP! Trista needs to speak in TSU! I know she's extremely quiet but at least give her room to speak.
                      "Please...? I just... I just want to talk to... t-to Kris..."
                      Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                      TR, just let Kris help Lily to get to know her room and then she will be all for the Lunar magician herself
                      When I saw your post, it implied that you did not want me to post. When I see the phrase "just let me do <x> and then we'll do <y>", I always perceive that as "Wait your turn. Don't do ANYTHING until I say so." If what you had said had been clarified in the first place, this wouldn't have happened...

Well, like I said earlier, I'll work on something to make up for this massive error. Although it'll be a BIGGUN! Not even joking... The time gap created by this has set me back quite a lot! Just please make your intentions clearer next time. I don't want any strife to be caused out of this. And I certainly don't want to use my mod powers. Especially not against you, Kristia.

Comment

Alright not much internet here. I see some big things have happened, but u can't answer to everything now.

@Wriggle

Title for Clockwork Voyage fixed.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

ok im sorry, do what you need, but im off for atleast 2-4 hours because of work and trust me im close to literaly punch the wall due to stress and I barely slept two hours

I will vent off before getting back so I don't do something stupid. The stress has already done it enough times.

I'll see you people later if I can

Spoiler:

Comment

\o/ YES KATRIX YES
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

IC for Clockwork "Voyage" is now back online!
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I think I overdid it... A little bit of a big post right there... But someone's gotta get the ball rolling. And that someone may as well be me.

Comment

Working...
                                X