X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imback and a bit calmer i guess
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back everyone. Where am I needed?

Comment

TSU, Steampunk
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm actually going to wait for TSU until TRXD posts. I don't want another problem to start.

As for the Steampunk RP, I am also waiting on Wriggle, as Wriggle advised me to wait for him or something if I recall. :I

Comment

@SUSTIC
            I doubt I'll be able to post tonight. After all the time I spent into Miriah's intro on Clockwork Voyage (seriously, no-one has posted except me and Wriggle), I don't think I'll have time to make a post for Trista either.

If you are waiting for me, I ask that you wait until morning (or late night in your case) so I that can work then. Right now, I'm simmering done and playing some TF2 in the final hours of the night. Hopefully awaiting a sweet dream tonight and then a hard day of work tomorrow. Not only on here but also YouTube-related work.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

ugh... if you guys remember me talking about stress, then you will understand I had a major headache

Im getting relief due to mandatory forced nap, but I will go back to sleep at 12am (in 47 minutes)

so if im needed somewhere, please let me know

Spoiler:

Comment

Right. I'm going to LA for 3 days. But I'll still have access to the internet, so I will still be able to post and stuff.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'm pissed off beyond all reason today and don't feel like speaking with anyone. I missed an appointment and I have to work every single day this summer.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

@Wonder
                    Who told you to decide on key factors of Clockwork Voyage without my permission?

NEINNEINNEINNEINNEINNEINNEIN

Actually kinda mad about this. You don't just decide on the key objective of an RP without informing the GM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Welp don't know what to do now.

I should have had Mard actually spot Lia's ship and try to make contact, but I'm an idiot and now Mard is left on Moroz Drakon with no way off. He is not the one to fly himself off, nor do I think that it would be easy for him to find a ship on Moroz Drakon. I really should have had him start off somewhere else =-=. I swear I am a freaking idiot in Clockwork Voyage, because I need to stop expecting people to initiate conversation with my characters and have my characters initiate communication of some sort.

EDIT:

Does anyone in Clockwork Voyage have any ideas for what I can do with Mard? Because I have absolutely none now. Remember I am not the kind of guy to randomly start a conversation in IC of RP's, even if a character of mine is random himself. Sometimes I will, but oftentimes I do not. If I cannot think of anything then I will just delete my post with Mard and just start out somewhere else or just give up with Mard.

Also word of note I am not in the best of moods right now for more than just RP troubles.

Also another edit Kristia. Mard is not a robot or android. He is a living, animated statue. Also I might just take leave for a while and calm down. I feel like I am getting to my breaking point with stress. So gonna play TF2 for a bit and probably just go afk on mumble.
                      Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-08-2014, 02:20 AM.

Comment

dammit ><

my last post is edited SUS, I hope Amaterasu sees it too, now Marv has a chance to aboard the ship, but first he must introduce himself

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey everyone I'm back. Woke up only like 10 minutes ago to Sustic screaming in my room, then storming off outside.

Now that I see what happened, I feel like Sustic broke himself again. o-o

I'll try and get him back and calm him down, but I can't assure you all that I will be 100% successful. I'll also tell him that you edited your post Kristia. Right now I just need to go help Sustic before I think of posting. Last time this happened he almost ended up in the hospital because he had a severe anxiety attack. Don't want that to happen again, so I will be back soon.

EDIT: Also isn't Mard not a robot? I thought he was a living stone statue...

Comment

Okay I'm back. Calmed down some, but not in a good mood still. Thankfully I can think clearly now at least.

Sorry for my outburst, I really have been feeling stressed out beyond hell lately and I don't know why.

Comment

hm.. if it is work or daily scheduled stuff, it is stress or you had a lot of stuff happening (which you donīt need to explain if it is too personal)

I have been strssed a lot these weeks with extra work and school idiocy, so I can understand the outburst

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia If you mean "save" do I save then delete?
                                Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                                rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Working...
                                X