X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

I'm not stressed out due to work, in fact I have been without a job for a good few months now because I had gotten fired for something I didn't do. It is just around this time of year I usually get stressed out far too easily, for reasons I shall not go into go into detail with.

I also feel like an asshole for making you edit your post, but I will post for you as soon as Serene posts.

Comment

you aren´t a donkey´s behind SUS, know that, ok?

and yes Amaterasu, sorry for the request, but having a mechanical guy will make the adventure even greater ^^;

so yes, please save that post and erase it so when the ship actually flies, you can use that post with the addition of mard

EDIT:

SUS!!! if you want to lose some stress, go to fanfiction and read all about the stories you like or read a manga you love or or
      THIS
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9lj...5n_wvKPHhW5r58
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9lj...5n_wvKPHhW5r58
      Last edited by Kristia; 07-08-2014, 03:02 AM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aw thanks Kristia. I know I'm not really a donkey's behind, but sometimes I just feel like I am.

Anyways that did help, but I prefer more physical pain lol. Like fails of the week videos and whatnot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1To...uqyI7RYLJ-TTSA

I don't know why, but other people's pain makes me feel better about myself...

Great now I feel like a cruel person. XP

Comment

oh goddesses the train part and his reaction XD

Anyways Im going to sleep and will continue tomorrow

goodnight ^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

All of Cucoo's RP's are now closed due to request.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out where to place my character in the Clockwork RP. Any suggestions? I want to be around other people so I can interact with them. I can always make up a reason for my character being where he is.

Comment

@Major

Well there is Clockwork Town where both mine, and Serene's characters Drake, and Carina are.

Comment

Hey guys.

It seems I have four people (two groups) planning to come to the hotel where Winters is for the supposed location. Not saying the characters know, but it Kristia, Amaterasu (or do you prefer Akane? Or full?), Mima and even SUSTIC, being as as he's joining Kristia and Amaterasu.

Except now... I need a system to decide who gets the location, whether it's first come first serve, better price, or better fighting skill.

EDIT: @ Major

If you want the (false) location of the treasure, you can start near or at Oceanside, Ravendale
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-08-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                    @Wonder
                    Who told you to decide on key factors of Clockwork Voyage without my permission?

NEINNEINNEINNEINNEINNEINNEIN

Actually kinda mad about this. You don't just decide on the key objective of an RP without informing the GM.
                    Hey Wonder Wriggle left this for you in case you didn't see it.

Comment

Not to worry. I have settled on a good spot to start.

Comment

Oh. Then I'll just edit the fake map part out and just relax then.

Thanks SUS.

Sorry for missing the post, Wriggs. I'm on it.

Comment

So what are you all up to today?

Comment

today Im off for the most part of the day, will go to buy groceries and that´s it

a calm day

what about you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Nothing much, just a bit lazy here and there. Playing TF2 on and off, and actually finally have an updated photo of my real self on my computer.

Comment

SUS and Zekai you two have a post due in Hoenn.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X