Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh snap I do. I'll try and get posting in it soon ^^;

Comment

well.. fanfiction got down because of something while I was enjoying a story
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Bioshock's good ending, while short, never fails to make a grown man burst out into tears. I beat it again today on the PS3 and just couldn't handle the feels.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

So how is everyone so far?

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im torn

im having a calm day, but moody because fanfiction is down for the moment

but ok overall
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What torn? (insert pervy joke here)

But in all seriousness, sorry to hear that the story you're reading went down. I want to continue mine but laptop is dead.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Three hours until home.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I posted in Hoenn by the way.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I've honestly got to ask myself: Why on earth do I keep coming up with ideas surrounding this old joke idea of mine?
                    Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                    @Isaac
                    Touhou-TSU Spinoff - Nocturnal Fantasia

Boss Listings:
                    1st Stage Mid - Andrew
                    1st Boss - Andrew ~ Averting Rune Mage
                    2nd Stage Mid - Lynne's Fairy Knight (forgot her name)
                    2nd Boss - Lynne Rousseau ~ Silent Artist
                    3rd Stage Mid - Sinuda
                    3rd Boss - Sinuda ~ Lady of Blood
                    4th Stage Mid - Zero Zekai
                    4th Boss - Kris Luna ~ Dichromatic Wolf of Ice
                    5th Stage Mid - Cygnus
                    5th Boss - Cygnus Stallion ~ Cosmic Marksman
                    Final Stage Mid - Cygnus
                    Final Boss - Trista Soul ~ Little Light of the Moon
                    Extra Stage Mid - Trista and Cygnus (Like the Tsukumogami duo in DDC)
                    Extra Boss - Sarah Hunnigan ~ Vampire of the Dark

Yeah, I had to be a bit of a cheap bastard and put pacifist Trista as final boss. But at least Cygnus is the badass Stage 5 boss and qualifies for the Stage 5 -> Playable rule. Maybe?
                    Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                    I'm thinking playables should be: Jason Stone ~ Calm Telekinetic Mind, Huang Sha Yun ~ Child of Eastern Sands, and Christina ~ Spatial Maiden.
                    It's REALLY strange. I've been coming up with what the themes would be, the stages would look like, and even the dialogue. (Don't ask me on bullet patterns. I suck at danmaku games.)
                    Bloody hell... I might post some of my little insane thoughts but, on the other hand, I might leave this old joke as it is.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Yay im the boss of the starting hard level XD

don´t mess with the wolf´s ice spells and her second ability (which will be revealed through the TSU RP)

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        I'm surprised that you never saw it when I first made it. Heh...

Admittedly, your stage is actually one of the ones that I actually ponder about the most. Followed by Stage 5, Extra Stage, and then Final Stage. While I do have an idea as to the setting and context, it's the dialogue between Kris and the playables which is the biggest point.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

I'm a mid boss. I can deal with that just look out for my many sword spells and my, WAIT, that would've been a spoiler for later.

Anyways, "No one can proceed to her without going through me first. Don't worry Kris, I'll protect your peace." Say in a cool way.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai
                            I would have made Zekai 3rd Mid but I decided not to. When I came up with this, I tried to stick to the Touhou formula and balance unique mids with bosses who are also mids. As a result, Sinuda became her own mid and Zekai was moved to Stage 4. But given the context, I'm unsure as to how this may work. The location of Stage 4 wouldn't be appropriate but potentially serving under Kris and/or protecting her does make some sense. Some.

Thinking about it, if I did the list later, I would have most likely made Kathryn 4th Mid. Ah, what's in the past is in the past...

@Zekai and Kristia
                            Well, since you are all talking about character's spoiler abilities, I'm certain that you'd like to know Trista's last spell. Oh. Wait. Spoilers.

Comment

So, I'm finally home. Yay

@TRXD

I'm just dreading to think about if Kathryn was in it and how her secondary magic would affect the bullets. (it wouldn't be fun.)
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Whatever you need TR in terms of dialogue or attacks, just ask, just ask

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X