X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind serving/protecting Kris.

As for spoilers, lets just say i might include some things from my upcoming Fairy Tail RP (still a W.I.P. in case if anyone is wondering) and TRXD, if you brought Tristia and her Lunar magic in, I would count it as List Magic.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
      JUVIA IS LOVE JUVIA IS LFIE

Yeah I saw your post. I just want to make sure SUS is on the same boat as well.

@TRXD

Ha! That brings back memories.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I have something planned for Mains, that includes Juvia.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Too bad neither Allen nor Mira is on the list.

And Grezcht would've been a good boss...

Screw it, I'll make my own for fun

Comment

@Wonder

Did Mira read Zero's mind cause that was a thought, not spoken?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Oooh, I thought it was in quotes my bad. I'll omit any unnecessary dialogue.

Comment

I always put dialouge, spoken and thought, in qoutes. It just wasnt italisized cause I'm on phone.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, I see. Well, I fixed it.

Comment

It's ok, mistakes happen.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Bloody hell... I got disconnected just as I was about to reply. Well, it's a new day but I'll still say what I had to say last night.

@Katrix
                      KATRIX! I missed you!

I doubt I would be able to find an image of Flandre hugging Satori so there you go. And it was either this or Madoka hugging Homura.

Actually, f*ck it. I'm starting that over.

KATRIX! I missed you!

I just had to...

@Zekai
                      I have a general rule of thumb that I always make a new character for every piece of media (except when that media is in a series like Pokémon, Elder Scrolls, and such). When a new RP comes up, I always try to make a new and different character. Shy but kind in one. Social and daring in another. Whose to say what I'm going to make? And while it would be nice to see Trista in the world of Fairy Tail, there are several good reasons why she wouldn't be there:
                      1. Assuming that all of the characters from the show and manga are present, Trista would be terrified by a good number of the mages present.
                      2. Assuming Trista is in the same mindset as she presently is in (in TSU), Trista would not use her magic in any way. She's too scared to use it.
                      3. Fairy Tail guild. Nuff said.

There are a good number of reasons but those are some of the main ones.

@Wonder
                      There were limited spots so I couldn't have any of your characters. And besides, the pattern was kind of laid down. Maybe an appearance or two in the sequel?

Although, having Grezcht as the Extra Boss (since Sarah is seemingly not returning) wouldn't have been a bad idea.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Ah? Fairy Tail RP? Might as well transfer my TSU character over, as Rii was based off of a Fairy Tail-ish template. Anyhow, can't wait for it to be up. I'd like to see a lot more action and a lot more antagonists.
                        Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                        rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Hey, guys.

@ Zekai
                          Sorry for dropping all of the sudden. I fell asleep. My eyes were too heavy.

@TRXD
                          so for those boss songs on your list, did you make those names up or did you find actual songs with conveniently named titles?

Comment

@Wonder
                            Those are character titles, not songs. You know, like 'The Unmoving Great Library' for Patchouli, 'Shrine Maiden of Paradise' for Reimu, or *giggle* 'Chinese Girl' for Meiling. That last title always gets me. Why 'Chinese Girl' out of all possible titles? Why, Zun, why?

The music is unlisted but I do have ideas for what they would be. For music, I would come to two thought processes. One; what songs in my immediate collection could fit in? Two; if I composed my own music, what names would they have?

For an example, here's a piece that could fit in for Trista's Stage Theme or Kris' Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR4iFDXmpAw
                            The chimes in the background can suggest an icy or spatial feel to one's surroundings. Like one is in a frozen wonderland or on the moon. While the energy and speed of the actual music could be used for either a stage or a boss.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Ah hello everyone. How are you all today? I for one am back from a small few hour trip into town. Well I've been back for a while, just have been busy with things such as playing TF2
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-09-2014, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I'm doing very fine. Perhaps, too fine. By fine, I mean as fine as cinnamon powder that some people awkwardly attempt to swallow. People are stupid nowadays. Please refrain from arguing, as I see that it is completely useless and stupid. And by useless I mean Boku No Pico. This makes me want to get a gun and kill a few people. Civilized, correct? Also, I really want to buy a gun because right now I currently do not have one. I also want to eat some pie because I believe that it would cause me to calm down and take a few steps at a time. Not just that, but I think that Rii is a very refined person, in fact, more refined and moe than Michael Jackson. This makes me want to cry because Michael Jackson was my favorite pop star and I loved his hit classic spooky song called "Thriller." It really sent the spooks down my spine. Please, excuse me because I domination continue over area I as really ring the because phone bing dong ding wu liao chi fao jou shi desuyo watashi kawaii hime sama

tl;dr
                                Doing fine here, how about you?
                                Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                                rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Working...
                                X