X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Amaterasu

It's still a W.I.P. so you'll have to wait some more.

@Wonder

It's ok, I fell asleep myself.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Good morning.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

work being calm in a calm building in a calm day

Good day people, jow are you?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just got the best f***ing news from SUS earlier. Ara, Elesis and Add's 3rd job paths will be announced this year and Ara's is in 2 weeks (in Korea of course).

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'm being fine aside from the news about Ara's, Elesis's, and Add's 3rd Job Class paths going to be announced this year for Korea I nearly flipped my shit.

Comment

If stuff comes out on Korean server it usually takes another 3 - 6 months to get implemented everywhere else.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Yeah. The dates are that Ara's 3 Job Paths are going to be announced this month, Elesis's in August, and Add's in September. So we should be getting them sometime near the end of this year, to the beginning of next year for all of them.

Comment

I imagine you guys celebrating for it XD
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, both of them are going to a new game and SUS said he'll still be on cause of Add. But yeah, Oh happy day!

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Zekai me and Wriggle aren't permanently moving to La Tale. Me and him just play it on the side alongside Elsword. We can't just stick to Elsword ya know :P

Comment

I was ok with my battle seraph Eve she was good and lazered everything on her path ^^
                        Last edited by Kristia; 07-09-2014, 02:24 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

We're still gonna play Elsword (SUS at least) but one reason why we decided to play La Tale as well is because SUS doesn't need to disconnect off Mumble to play La Tale.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I never said I was going to play La Tale. I'm staying on Elsword.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

Battle Seraph Eve is just OP. With one of her El Crystal Spectrum modes (Fusion I believe) was just OP when combined with her lasers, and her skills. I've seen Battle Seraph Eve's solo Secret Dungeons on Hell Mode (hardest difficulty and hardest and longest dungeons in the game), and absolutely wreck everything in the damn dungeons.

As TVTropes puts it:
                              Death of a Thousand Cuts Trope:
                              Electra, Eve's third job path, has "Thousand Stars", which, when activated a second time, creates a barrage of orbs up to a maximum of 50, each one dealing only slightly more damage than your magic attack, however, combine the move with the El Crystal Spectrum Mode (Or god forbid, Fusion Mode) and you can do 300+ of them.
                              There are reports of a party of Code Electra doing 2 thousand and above of those orbs.
                              Upon release, you could actually fuse "Thousand Stars" with "Sweep Rolling's" Spectrum, if you had Spectrum Mode activated, the three orbs of Thousand Stars would be then tripled again by the other spectrum, turning the 100 max stars in the original skill into 1200 Stars, it should be noted that, unlike the above report, this could be done with a single Electra.
                              Battle Seraph (Code Electra's advancement) has the Energetic Heart, a Super Mode which will let all her energy balls/lasers attack into this - combine this with Thousand Stars and she would tear through whole areas within seconds.

Comment

Well, you would be surprised I chose her just for fun, then I noticed the different paths and thought "hm.. time to flip some coins"

and that is how she was chosen

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X