• Show
Clear All

well, my girl are waiting for a post in all RPs

AWATG, Henir´s time and space, I think zekai and I are waiting for SUS

TSU, TR in the doors of the female dormitories

CV, SUS or Amaterasu in the sky fox

Iron Storm, wriggle in the nitro´s workshop

Im doing ok Amaterasu, and you?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Right, I forgot Iron Storm. I can post something random if needed.

I don't have anyone in Henir's.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

ohh right, it is wonder and I

sorry ^^;
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
          Doing great. Just my normal day at home, really.
          Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
          rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

@Kristi
            Aaaaaaaaand posted.

QUACK.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

20 minutes until 3 am, I'm going to ZZZ world so night everyone.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

goodnight zekai, enjoy the dream world

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Just to be sure, you guys are planning to land in Oceanside in Clockwork Voyage, right?
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

yup, that is our goal at the moment

Spoiler:

Comment

Back from dinner.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

This is depressing and ominous... I drank a sh*t ton of caffeine (had slight caffeine withdrawal) hoping to stay up late at night to see the full moon. And yet there's a really thick mist outside that's not only blotting out the sky but also nearby...

So now I'm in my bed, iPod in hand, thinking that Suika may or may not be getting up to no good while she ruins my plans for the night. Brilliant...
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Gee, talk about bad luck ^^;

but the moon is there TR, it´s beauty still shines (don´t ask, inspired here)

Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD
                            Well here's something for you.

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                              It's a YouTube video... Those won't load on my iPod unless you give me the link (but my battery is so low that it won't matter anyway...)

I'm presuming it's Broken Moon from the Touhou fighters though. Because it is EXTREMELY relevant here. Both as a pun and because of my situation.

@Kristia
                              I guess you're right.
                              Seriously, one of these days, I feel like I'm going have to speak to you about a couple of things. It's inevitable...
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

if you want to speak of something, just ask me my blonde cute/terryfying vampire friend

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X