X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as zekai said, nothing much, just him hunting virtual monsters, but knowing it is epic while Im writing another random work for "some writings" that feels like a best seller :P

how are you?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah I see.

Well I'll be playing Elsword. My Add is already lvl 37, and if it wasn't for the fact that the Lunatic Psyker class advancement for the Psychic Tracer class for Add not being out yet, I would already be a Lunatic Psyker. But sadly Lunatic Psyker class isn't out yet so I'm stuck as a Psychic Tracer (Which still kicks ass) until Lunatic Psyker is released.

Comment

but altleast you can still play and level up right? unless there is a level cap
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh I can still play until I reach lvl 70 in game. The max level in game right now is 70, and I've seen base job class characters reach that level before.

Though I can't play forever unfortunately, as that blasted stamina prevents you from playing all day long. As you play Elsword your stamina bar goes down, and when it goes down you can't play dungeons and any monsters you kill in fields will not drop rewards for you. Thankfully stamina refills to max each morning (like 6 in the morning), and I have a few stamina potions which refills 30 stamina with each use.

In Elsword Stamina goes down whenever you kill an enemy. You start out with 100.0% stamina each day. When you kill an enemy it will say go down from 100.0% to 99.9 (or sometimes 99.8 or so depending on what level dungeon and monsters you are playing against.) Though monsters in fields do not lower as much stamina per kill. You can kill a few monsters in a field before you go down by .1% stamina thankfully. Only catch is monsters in fields (and not in dungeons) don't give you as much XP, nor do they give you as much money. Thankfully I have a lot of field quests for money and XP lol.

Weekends also give infinite stamina which is also really freaking nice.

Also if you ever get back into Elsword Kristia, I can invite you to the ElAssaultTeam9 guild. It is my second guild that I own, and is only and strictly for Elsword players on the Yukkuricraft forums. I have a Yukkuricraft Group on the forums as well.

Comment

Well don't neglect your posting :3
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Oh don't worry I won't Wriggle.

Comment

summer.. I hate you.. and sweat..

good day everybody, how are you?

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm good Kristia.

Just doing things here and there. Thinking about stuff on Elsword, and whatnot.

Comment

ok, Im here actually doing nothing because there is no work (Im surely dreaming)

and later I'll go to a movie, movies are almost free on summer weekdays

Spoiler:

Comment

Ded internet is ded.

Not big surprise.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

and you are using an undead one?

Spoiler:

Comment

Yes. My phone data is undead.

Besides, my internet came back on so no biggie.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

That's good for you. Now you don't have dead internet, you have an undead internet. Oh god, zombie internet!!!

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

My cat is sick and I'm having trouble breathing. My responses may be slow until I recover and get some rest.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

well, im off to the movies, Cya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X