X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just Zero, Allen, Mira and Hanna. Up to you if you want to interact with them.

EDIT: What about Christina (I think that was her name)?

Sent by Tapatalk
    Last edited by Zekai; 07-13-2014, 01:45 AM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im kind of worried with Zero, if Kris hears about his vengeance, she will act about it

although she is having a great time with Trista at the moment
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Worried about what? His encounter with that witch won't happen for quite a while.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh yeah Kristi, you should maybe hasten the process of Kris and the others getting to the library.

@Zekai
          I'm honestly stumped as to how to remake Christina. The mere fact that Major left TSU left me and one of Katrix's character in a pickle.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

well, the building is close for what I guess (has no knowledge of navigation)

what I mean zekai is that if the wolf hears about Zero´s vengeance, she will try to stop him from that plan of his
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

He left? I just thought he forgot about it.

@Kristy

Unless a rumor spreads, only those 4 will know.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Tbh, even if he did forget, by SUS's rules the character will have to be considered expelled or something.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Well, the new chapter is up

I got to say the inspiration came from a pairing I love, if you wonder who they are.. they are frienemies.

One is light, one is dark, they collide with each other.. but they also accept each other..

Now it is time to go and sleep, cya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm not far behind you on bed. Night all.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                      @Zekai
                      I'm honestly stumped as to how to remake Christina. The mere fact that Major left TSU left me and one of Katrix's character in a pickle.
                      I had a character in the RP?

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

@Major
                        Yes, you did. Sarah Hunnigan, the Scottish vampire. When you left, only to return, everyone presumed that you had left that RP for good. Maybe scorned because of what happened between Sarah and Cucoo's Kiara. After all, you did leave not long after you called out against him over it and other things. Not that I will judge you because of it. We all have our moments.

Due to this, SUSTIC and I were just left to presume that Sarah was demoted to NPC status or has been expelled. To which I was quite saddened about as I really wanted some development between Sarah and Trista, my character.

If you do not remember her, consult the OOC of TSU.
                        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 07-13-2014, 09:12 AM.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Ah hello everyone. I am here to quickly say that for the next hour (maybe longer) I won't be on Mumble or be posting as much. This is due to infinite stamina weekends on Elsword so... yeah... Gotta play and make use of this infinite Stamina!

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                            @Major
                            Yes, you did. Sarah Hunnigan, the Scottish vampire. When you left, only to return, everyone presumed that you had left that RP for good. Maybe scorned because of what happened between Sarah and Cucoo's Kiara. After all, you did leave not long after you called out against him over it and other things. Not that I will judge you because of it. We all have our moments.
                            Well Cucoo isn't around that much. I don't know what happened to him but I won't question the opportunity. Could be good, could be bad. I dinnae hate the man, mind ya.

I'll see what I can dig up and if I am motivated I'll see if I can bring Sarah back.

Comment

@ Kristia
                              If the wolf catches wind, she will try and stop Zero from getting his vengeance.

Then there is Mira, who supports him all the way.

Hopefully, if she does find out about Zero's revenge and finds out Mira supports him, ot doesn't escalate into a completely different situation...

Comment

So how is everyone today?

Comment

Working...
                                X