Clear All

No, it's a nice and powerful Flandre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNWo-jug71M

Also you might be needed in CV.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

and I have posted wriggle, Although Im not needed in CV
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh I meant IS. MB
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Ok I took a quick nap to prepare (I'm given a bet to stay up all night) and I want to ask...

@Kristia
          How much would you think an Arm Slave cost? I did research and it says $1.3 million for a 15 foot tall one do maybe around $4 - 6 million for the customized Arm Slave?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            Hey Wriggle, here's something to help you with your all-nighter: http://9gag.com/gag/ab5ppyv
            Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
            rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

You're right. An image of two popes really did dispel my tiredness.

Danke comarade
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I donīt mind being awake, I have no work tomorrow and Im inspired on a writing that may be of 2 or 3 parts, first one is already posted

and trust me wriggle, the pilot doesnīt have economical problems

EDIT: Uh.. I retire what I said.. got too tired so I wil go to bed

whatever I need to check, please post it here or PM me.

cya later
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

About Arm Slave cost I picture it to be around that. Custom Arm Slaves on average could cost 6 Million if not higher depending on the parts used.

Comment

I'd say a little highrr due to the inflation that would be caused by the increased supply and demand for the Arm Slaves.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm... can I do anything now? :/
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

What you mean?

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well I don't has any RP to respond to so I'm a sad panda.

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I donīt know, can you?

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, I see. What is your card magic guys doing (TSU)? Last I know, he wasn't doing anything.

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

He was fighting Hajime in the air. Now he's dropping Sha Yun off in the infirmary...

Wait...

There are characters in the infirmary right now.

That means I can do something.

But Idk if I want to do it lol
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X