Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had a change of plans.

I'm going to leave EG: Phoenix up.
    I won't do much more in it with my own characters, but I want to see what happens when things just move on from there.
    Also I'll take time to tie up loose ends everywhere else just so that it'll be a cleaner transition out.
    Just say the word and I'll post only what's needed. I want to phase out my characters quickly and maybe let others control them directly instead.

Idk, somehow, someway, some shape, some form, I want to just gradually tie up those pesky loose ends.

Comment

and im back from movies, how is everyone?

hi there cucoo, how are you?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

WB.

I'm fine as usual.

EDIT: what movie did you go see?

Sent by Tapatalk
        Last edited by Zekai; 07-11-2014, 12:49 AM.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

RP General Discussion

Making things work together when they weren't working together minutes ago
          And by only changing which loaded first.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...Doctor-Who.gif

Therefore something else is horribly wrong and may or may not destroy half of the internet.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 07-11-2014, 01:02 AM.

Comment

well, I went to see Transformers, explosions, destructions, michael bay stuff

If you destroy half internet, please be careful with fanfiction, that place is one of my holy grails
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aaaah Kristi chan I was bored *huggles
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I've yet to see it, wanna see it but no $$$ at the moment.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hi there wriggle san *hugs too* I will deal with that boreness

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm bored waiting on posts so you're not the only one Wriggle.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well I just posted on Hoenn as you needed.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I saw the posts but waiting on SUS on TSU so I can get both done.

List Time!!

TSU - Waiting on SUS (Nurse Hanna), Ryofu, Amata and Raylin are on standby.

Hoenn - Guess I can wait for SUS as well.

Shinka - No one is interacting with me.

ATWAG - Haseo is asleep and Alkaid is looking for the Lab but this RP is on hold until S121 gets back (who knows how long that will be)

I think that's all the RPs I'm in.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

well, since wriggle s bored, it is time for some stuff I have in my lappy

When in need of serious music theme, this is useful
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i.imgur.com/loEnaKO.gif

There is always a moment when you just think "I hate this" (zekai will know)
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i.imgur.com/D4TLZVd.jpg

There is a difference between an amateur and a professional
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i.imgur.com/U4DGhQX.jpg

When things canīt get more odder, there is a team for it
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i.imgur.com/xjSqpRy.jpg

There are things that are just too hot to be seen
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i.imgur.com/X4Etezm.jpg

You have to know that this.. is a possibility
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i.imgur.com/PCr2tL1.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

For me...

TSU - SUS for Lynne, librarian NPC pn standby

Hoenn - I can respond to anybody as long as they post.

CV - Major senpai

Is that it? Or nawwww
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Waiting on SUS to post on TSU, so I ask, how is everyone doing today?
                              Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                              rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

@Kristia

I've actually had that High Rank Rathalos armor (and it was a female hunter, I have 5 hunters at the moment) while hunting Jhen Moran so I can relate to that pic.

@Amaterasu

I'm fine.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X