Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im doing ok, enjoying a good sunday

and you?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just got done doing some hunts and about to do some posts.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Doing good. Elsword was a b*tch to me today because in this one quest to unlock a skill for Add I had managed to get 7 of the items in a row (had to get them from Mini Bosses in Feita dungeons.)

Then all of a sudden they stopped dropping the items for me =-=. Sometimes I forget how much of a pain it is for the skill quests.

Thank god it isn't the Skill Notebook quest, or god forbid... the Bank Sharing Service quest... *shudders*

Comment

oh!! I forgot

I found this drawing on internet and noticed it was really familiear to TR´s Trista
          https://i.imgur.com/hwzOkhY.jpg
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone in IS

Voting for 2 hour timeskip in Iron Storm for accelerated storyline. Yea or Nay?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

If everyone else IS (see what I did there?) okay with it then I'm okay with it.

Comment

I don't mind since all my characters are doing is eating breakfast.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im ok with it

Spoiler:

Comment

K IS is timeskipped from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Graaaaah I. CAN. NOT. SLEEP!

Seriously can't sleep. Been trying to for the past IDK half an hour if not longer.

Comment

Isn't it like 8 pm where you live?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Yes, but I have been up since about 3 in the morning. So I am actually dead tired, but cannot sleep.

Comment

your internal clock is adjusted to sleeping llater, even though you feel tired, the body is the boss at the moment until your brain beats it

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

That's the thing. My body feels tired, but my brain doesn't. Recently I have been going to bed around this time. Tonight is just of my insomniac nights that I usually have. Eventually my brain will fall asleep soon.

EDIT: Sorry for double post, but brain catching up to body. Feeling tired completely. Nihgty night
                              Last edited by Katrix; 07-13-2014, 09:19 PM. Reason: Merged double post

Comment

@ Amaterasu
                                Which notebook did you just pick up?

If it was supposed to be Andrew's, I'm not sure if anyone told you, but I think that Drake already picked it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X