• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang everyone's dead.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I'm alive Wriggle, at least I think I am.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im here, but sleeping in an hour

EDIT: Well then, time´s up

goodnight^^
        Last edited by Kristia; 07-14-2014, 02:54 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welp looks like my headset finally went out after two weeks of it messing up. Looks like I won't be on mumble today unless I find an old headset, or the new one I ordered comes in today. I know I can still be on mumble and chat through text as long as others talk to me in text, but I don't want to make anyone type in mumble just for me. So I will still post on the forums and all, but I won't be doing much else on my computer due to no sound. Or well I do have sound with my headset. Just really HIGH PITCHED and garbled sound. So high pitch combined with the garbled static really hurts my ears (my ears were ringing after listening to the sound for 3 whole minutes. It is getting that bad.)

So... yeah. Let me hope that a new headset that I ordered comes in today, or I find an old one until it comes in.

Comment

finally.. work is done and im home

This time the field workers just passed us the handwritten stuff instead of putting the information on computer

5 hours of tedious and boring work

but.. now Im free
            http://media.tumblr.com/746b525bd81b...rcA1resovz.gif
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You're free for now at least so enjoy it.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

hi there zekai, how are you?

im enjoying the free time with some water and the comfy couch

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm fine but my Hunter yesterday wasnt that's for sure.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

And I have risen from the ashes!

Hello everyone I'm back. Not with a new headset though unfortunately, but I have found an old one I used to use that has well... sound missing (well not really missing just much quieter) in one ear. My new headset should come in tomorrow thankfully. So where am I needed?

Comment

I made an interaction with Andrew in Hoenn but I don't know about other RPs.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

So I have a pretty bad news which prompts me to RP less.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Oh no... what's wrong?

Comment

Away from internet for awhile?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. Well, I don't even know if it's a bad news for me or not.

You see, the Chief Creative Content designer in the company I'm in left for personal reason, so I became the new chief. The thing is, now I have even more work to do, so while I may still be on mumble, I can't use that time to play League or take an hour to make a character app or stuff like that.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Oooohh. So you got a promotion pretty much and have to work more than usual. Understandable enough.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X