X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at least you'll be around. And hey, good for you just don't let it, ya know... Murder you at night due to stress.

Comment

congratulations for the promotion wriggle

And Im back on from a good nap
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

WB Kristy

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

thank you zekai

EDIT: Well then, I shall go to sleep

goodnight
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Night

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia
              Kristia, pls. I had a good post going but you posted before me... (T_T) Either Rii and I will have to account for this or I'm going to have to edit my post.

Serves me right for very slowly typing...
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

let me edit it, sorry by the way

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  By right of chronology, you shouldn't be doing a thing. But if you're fine with editing on my behalf then you have my thanks.
                  I'm not asking for this as a mod or even asking it in general. If I were, know that there aren't any repercussions for keeping your post as it is.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

its ok really, if you have something that is good for everyone and posted just after mine, it is fine.

but please tell me you don´t have this days planned thing like utsuh and the others, my spontaneous/on the course posts had have to be edited due to "long planned" ideas of others

SUS was the most recent one about this subject

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                      Me planning the events of an entire day? *giggles* Who do you think I am?

You know that I am the one who is never organised. I'm a disorganised being of chaos. And that's what I'll always be. I mean, right now it's 3:15AM. 3... 15... F*ck, I'm pulling a late night again! *sigh* At least I'm not doing an all-nighter... (Well, not tonight...)

I'm more reflexive and responsive than actually carrying ideas and organising things. My actions typically derive from what others do. My RP stories are indirectly shaped by others. I merely form the base and throw in a few things here and there. If I have nothing to go off, then I'll make up some (within context) bullsh*t to keep the ball rolling or to start something. People who have taken close looks at my posts (or heard my complaints in the past) might be able to find examples of this.

Comment

then Im glad you are like me, go with the flow and see what can be done

in another news..
                        THIS. WOULD. BE. GOLD. FOR. VALVE.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIoZASXL2c
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIoZASXL2c

SMASH BROS EDIT:

Fire Emblem fans, you have new characters

Robin male/female

Lucina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW6TpZPYd58
                        Last edited by Kristia; 07-15-2014, 10:37 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Is it just me or is there just a lot of fighting going on today in TSU? Imagine how many more are left? Hell, it's only morning (unless we moved past that...)

Comment

Oh god, Lucina is in it too? This just keeps getting better.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                              Is it just me or is there just a lot of fighting going on today in TSU?
                              We need no reason to fight, we fight because we are needed.
                              We will be the awesomeness for those with no other sauce.
                              We are wizards without borders, our purpose defined by the RP we live in; we will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services.
                              If the time demands it, we'll be sorcerers, witches, necromancers.
                              And yes, we may all be headed straight to Makai, but what better place for us than this?
                              It is our only home.
                              Our Heaven, and our Hell.
                              This, is Trinity Soul University.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR3YEIP_WBY
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X