Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
    So how is everyone today?
    I'm just waiting for you in TSU, and I'm eager to see what you'll do in Clockwork Voyage. Wriggle I'll post for Hoenn in the morning. I need to work on that... Special story.

As for my wellbeing, I have a cold and a raspy cough.

Comment

Who's still awake?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I am, how are you wriggle?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I got done watching HP and the Chamber of Secrets. My stomachache is better now. Overall I'm a lot happier than I was just 3 hours ago.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm on as well.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Im glad you are feeling better
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai
                Can you post on Hoenn? Glitch is ready to battle.

@Kristia
                Idk what I ate wrong. Maybe it was because of a hastily made lunch.

[EDIT]Dammit its back.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, I can post, give me a minute.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

try drinking lemon water, it helps me when Im sick

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for letting me know you editted it from Deino to Axew. I had to fix some posts.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

welcome to the internet forums Zekai, things happen XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Level 13?

THIRTEEN?

Explain.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I already explained about it when I sent you my team's list. Sela did a little training with her Eevee before she left for Hoenn.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I expected him/her to be Lv 8 or 9.

Okay what I can do is...

1. Make Glitch's Axew higher leveled than just level 5 (specifically, Level 10) so Eevee's Dig doesn't deal 300% damage to an EVIOLITE Axew.

2. Have you lower Eevee's level down to 8, but keep all the same moves.

Which one would you rather prefer?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

I may not be Wriggle here, but I would have expected Sela's Eevee to be lvl 8-9 due to a little training. Which is respectable. But isn't lvl 13 from a little training too much of a headstart for everyone else? Technically with that lvl of Pokemon at this stage when everyone else has only like a single lvl 5-6 Pokemon (Mima and I think one other person has a one other Pokemon in their party that is like lvl 3-4) is a bit of a BS lvl IN MY OPINION. But I am not Wriggle so I cannot do anything to you in the RP. I simply thought that the lvl would be a bit lower.

Comment

Working...
                                X