Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mumble is back up.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Before anyone asks why the bullets are half digitally created, it will be explained in the future.

Good thing I posted this before anyone woke up.

Comment

Goddammit I need a break.

I'm not really feeling stressed out or overworked. I'm just getting to that point of where I cannot think of ANYTHING to post in any of the RP's. It is like I'm getting burnt out of RPing for the time being. I'm probably going to take a break for the rest of the day, and maybe a bit into tomorrow.

I seriously cannot figure out what to post for any of the RP's, especially Clockwork, TSU (I also cannot remember where all I need to post except the bloody Infirmary, and when I asked in the OOC of TSU no one aside from Major and Zekai replied), even then I cannot think of what I would do with any of my other characters. ATWAG I remember that Kristia said I needed to post with Glaive, but I don't see that I really need to post just yet with Glaive. I could be wrong, and if I am Kristia let me know.

Anyways I'm just going to take the rest of the day off. The frustration of trying to think of what to post in any of the RP's is actually beginning to get to me.

Comment

It is good to take some rest SUS so enjoy a nap or movie

the thing you were needed was that the D-reaper fired beam shots to all four characters including Glaive, but we can ignore it
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And suddenly inspiration just hit me like the biggest f***ing brick being fired at me from a large freaking cannon. I'll post for the Infirmary in TSU, and ATWAG with Glaive and the Medic.

Hopefully I can also think of something for Clockwork.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
              And suddenly inspiration just hit me like the biggest f***ing brick being fired at me from a large freaking cannon. I'll post for the Infirmary in TSU, and ATWAG with Glaive and the Medic.

Hopefully I can also think of something for Clockwork.
              Bigbosssalute.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

@Major

Sorry for the crappy post Major, but it was the best I could muster up right now TT-TT I promise to try better next time.

Comment

Alright, gotta put this in quick

I'm going to be away for a week during July 26 to August 2. For now, I'm only in 3 RPs, the Fairy Tail RP, CV, and TSU. I can deal with CV as I can easily get my character to the bedroom, but I need TRXD to reply on TSU so I can get my character to go to the dorms. If I don't get a response in the IC, my character would be awkwardly frozen for a week, so I decided to make this post to inform you in advance. Please respond in the IC as soon as possible TRXD.
                  Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                  rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

So how is everyone today?

Comment

Doing just space.

Where am I needed?

Comment

ahi there SUS

im doing ok on an off day

Playing dark souls DLC (death, death and more death)

and you?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well...

I feel bored, and it feels like a slow day today. I might post in one of the RP's, but then again I also need to go get some dinner.

Comment

you can do both if you can

Spoiler:

Comment

Well the steak that I was going to cook today was still frozen and will need an hour or two to thaw, so I have enough time to post.

Comment

So I once again decided to switch my profile picture back to Regina and I rid of the obtrusive pic in my signature in favour of links.

I'm currently just winding down the hours doing random stuff. Like this:
                                Spoiler:

I made Meiling and Barney do the fusion dance in GMod. Don't kill me, please.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X