X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasnt going to have Eevee level up until Treeko reached the same level but I guess I'll lower Eevee's level some.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well, my insomnia due to extra work is going smoothly, everything goes more epic with music
      http://i.imgur.com/CHCcn9i.jpg

Even more with something like this to keep up the moral
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMaHEnVPd48
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!! GOT A LAPTOP CHARGER AND IT WORKS!!!!!! Laptop charging at the moment so I'll be back on it soon.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

for some reason, I see this fitting
          http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-co...mbleweeds2.gif
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Today's a sick day for me, so I hope to get in some writing. Hopefully there will be opportunities to post. I might even throw up a few ideas for clockwork Voyage and other RPs.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I hope you get better Major

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry I've been out for too long ^^'

Am I needed anywhere?

@ Katrix
                I posted something on clockwork to build from.

Comment

You are needed in Henirīs time and space if I remember, Renamon explained why Jackīs bullets went against him
                  Last edited by Kristia; 07-27-2014, 06:18 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

And Glaive asked the duo a question if I recall.

Comment

I already posted during the event and I donīt want to cause problems again, so I will wait for everyone on the place to post something so we are all balanced

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, it's getting late over here. Got things done today, hopefully we can get more done.

By the way, remember when I (or someone) mentioned how badass the AtWaG rp would be as a video game? Well I was thinking and I imagined the fighting styles would be like Dynasty Warriors on mobs, and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm or any 1v1 3 dimentional fighting game against actual characters. Hell, a 'special move' system would also be cool to add.

Like Jack. Know how he throws knives into the air? Well his special would be to throw the knives into the air, then do a powerful punch to the enemy, sending them skyward. Given how fast the enemy is rising and how fast the knives would be falling, the impact between the two would be quite painful. Then Jack would NT into the sky and power kick them to the ground, and then finishing them by landing on them using the machete, shouting "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL JUSTICE!" The final blow would be devastating!

Know what? I'm saving that combo for Jack's final fight.

Comment

The final fight.. I got something that our dear spartan might be shocked with, even Glaive might be or he would say "the most boring way to win a fight"

also enjoy the night if you are going to seep wonder ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

What is it? Flick her in the nose and watch as she gets the endless sniffles like crazy while she's processing what the f*ck just happened?

Actually that'd be pretty cruel.

Night y'all.

Comment

oh letīs say that (if Im correct) the almost "inhuman" perfect soldier will show his true colors by being just a killing machine or a being with a soul

Iīm also going to sleep, goodnight people

Spoiler:

Comment

Ooooh, no I mean the final fight of Jack's life.

Comment

Working...
                                X