Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD

O-O

Comment

Any plans for Nurse Hannah and Sarah, SUS?

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

@Major

Not at the moment, but I am working on a post. I'm trying to think of all the possible jobs that Hannah might have for Sarah.

Comment

@TRXD
          I feel like you forgot about Hoenn.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone~!

@Wriggle

I forgot about Hoenn as well. I will try and make a post today.

Comment

When I get off of work I'll tackle my posts. Maybe in the morning, even.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

im back people, how are you?

I think Im not needed anywhere at the moment, or am I wrong?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  CV.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I can tell Cecilia and Gale are gonna be gooooood frieeeeennnnddddssszszszszzs...

Comment

@Wonder

Cecilia: *Looks at Gale, then immediately begins to try and bash his skull in with her cross*

Comment

So sinful to the point where he even looks sinful...

Comment

Ok, great news and bad news:
                          Great news: My parents and my younger brother are away for the whole weekend. Now until Sunday Evening. I have more freedom to stuff. I can do what I want, I can have an anime marathon without fear, I can... Oh...

Bad news: My older brother and his girlfriend were also assigned to look after the house. They just got back yesterday. Such sh*t timing... (T__T) I'm dead scared of the two and now I feel anything that I watch or do will be further judged. What's more, since my brother is back, he now has full control of my network once more. If a fault occurs, I can't do a thing. When he goes to bed, I'll be disconnect for the night. Point and case: Last night. I was typing up a post here and doing some other stuff when suddenly: network got shut down and I was left grumpy.

@Wriggle
                          Thing is that, I kind left my role and my character in 'Hoenn Confirmed!' to die. I seriously cannot think of what to do or where to go. I never was as serious going into 'Hoenn Confirmed!' as I was with any other character. Due to it, I've been stung hard. At this point, I've honestly just assumed that everyone thinks that I've left 'Hoenn Confirmed!'. To some extent, that can be true. I'm nowhere near as active as I wish to be nor am expected to be. I do as few as a post (maybe two) a day and then move onto other work. I spend a lot more of my days thinking of ideas for my YouTube channel(s) and how to kick-start/revive them along with a few other wild ideas. After all, I can't let my subscribers (past, present, or future) down. Due to this, I'm barely scraping by here. And it doesn't help considering that a Fairy Tail RP is on its way to becoming live and I have yet to think of what to do for it.

So for all that can be considered, I have either unintentionally left 'Hoenn Confirmed!' or I am, again, in the exact same state as AtWaG. A state where I have unofficially left but I can jump back in if I do get the motivation or ideas.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

So how is everyone today? As for myself I feel like emotional crap, but am feeling better after some good rest.

@TRXD

So if you get the proper motivation you could potentially hop back into ATWAG? Hmm... I am a devilish fellow right now... If you are online tomorrow, I would like to try and speak with you about some RP stuff on Mumble.

Comment

im doing ok with the night´s breeze
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Idk why but I had this awful stomachache all day. So I'm kinda cranky.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X